My youngest son had a car accident and a ticket for "careless driving" last month. His court date was last week. I wanted him not just pay the bail amount, but to stand before a judge and (hopefully) hear a judge's speech about the responsibility of driving, etc. I couldn't get the day off, but my wife did. When they got to the courthouse, the clerk told everyone that if they wanted to, they could just visit the cashier and pay a bail amount with a $50 discount, or they could stand before a judge and get a discount of up to $100. My wife advised my son to just pay the cashier. I think it would have been good for my son to hear from the judge. My wife disagreed, saying that Ryan has learned his lesson. Arrgh.

1785860c8964529980346c47f004085e.jpg

Love her.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419293817.709498.jpg

My daughter got a hold of my wife's phone,when my wife came back in from letting the dog out,my daughter says "mom we are taking selfies" ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A question for the guys with slightly older kids. How'd you handle them learning the truth about Santa? How old were they when it happened?

A question for the guys with slightly older kids. How'd you handle them learning the truth about Santa? How old were they when it happened?

Told my oldest ( youngest still believes ) the story of St. Claus in Europe as a true story and that we adults carry on the tradition. Also told her of the meaning of Christmas and that the spirit of giving, of doing nice things for strangers, of celebrating the birth of Christ is all consistent with the works of St Claus and the traditions that we practice today. Tried to make it magical and spiritual. My oldest made the connection from mythical creature that she didn't really understand to the meaning of Christmas and the spirit of goodwill to men and women on "God's birthday". Softened the blow a bit.

I took another year to tell her that Santa was put in a red and white outfit by Coca-Cola. :)

Good luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bliss.
346f264883fc6f9aab8455597787574b.jpg

Jman! You have that at peace look. And it looks good on you bro

Stopped by Toys R us this evening to pick a couple more toys for the kids and it was a mad house. It turns out they do not close tonight so I'm debating whether to go back at midnight or 6am. This happens to me every year. I think they're set and at the last minute I want to add a toy or two lol.

Stopped by Toys R us this evening to pick a couple more toys for the kids and it was a mad house. It turns out they do not close tonight so I'm debating whether to go back at midnight or 6am. This happens to me every year. I think they're set and at the last minute I want to add a toy or two lol.

#GoodDadProblems

Here is my nightmare X4

Christo 6, Niko 5, Damiano 4 & Spiro 2

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 0
My son woke up this morning and immediately wanted to go on NORAD Santa like he does every year, but first I showed him a video of Santa landing on a Virgin Atlantic flight. As soon as Santa came into the plane, he JUMPED off the couch yelling "I KNEW he was real! There he is!! I kept telling my friends he was real, and I was RIGHT! Yay Santa!!!" It was a beautiful thing to see.

My son woke up this morning and immediately wanted to go on NORAD Santa like he does every year, but first I showed him a video of Santa landing on a Virgin Atlantic flight. As soon as Santa came into the plane, he JUMPED off the couch yelling "I KNEW he was real! There he is!! I kept telling my friends he was real, and I was RIGHT! Yay Santa!!!" It was a beautiful thing to see.

Thats awesome. Im sure his little face was full of joy

Man did I have a crazy morning.

I was fending off all 4 at 6am from the Xmas tree trying to tell them they have to wait 1 more day. They are vicious.

Man did I have a crazy morning.

I was fending off all 4 at 6am from the Xmas tree trying to tell them they have to wait 1 more day. They are vicious.

This is awesome. I laughed at my desk

So last night my 18-month old stuck a tiny piece of bacon up her nose...it was fun trying to get that out.

This is awesome. I laughed at my desk

Just to give you an idea what I have to deal with tomorrow morning. And this year they have more and grew 4-5 inches each and about 10lbs each. Lord have mercy on my soul.

attachment.php

attachment.php

1532073_10152058192138119_120682779_o.jpg1490891_10152060128998119_221023268_o.jpg

Life is rough...

6fdbbc6710eeb886cc7b195f822b5f57.jpg

Someone is ready for Christmas.
96f41070421324bba4c67bac4d3849bc.jpg

Santa may be getting a sugar rush from those cookies.

Merry Christmas Eve. I'm looking for Advil. This thing is staying at nana and papas house
862907f8b2c3a6ab2de7a651f287df7e.jpg

Spent the day with the kids watching Christmas videos from years past, the two of them were roaring at how small they were, and how adorable their little voices were. It was an absolute blast. Now I'm just waiting for my daughter to settle down so we can get Santa's presents out of my trunk :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419475331.288534.jpg

First year he "gets it" (he's 3.5 now)

Who's stuff is supposed to go where, who's stocking is who's, the Elf has to go away and the Reindeer leaves with Santa. Don't forget the reindeer eat their carrots and Santa has to eat all of his cookies and drink his milk....
...it's too much pressure I can't take it!

Can we at least put names on the stockings, I'm 50 #%$*@ 4 years old!!!

Back