Pay with your palm?

I don't really see the need for it, but doesn't bother me.

i just saw where fingerprints can be recreated from the sound of your finger swiping a touchscreen. the end times are upon us lol
we are only 5 years away from the og terminator timeline and AI is getting better and better haha

Haven't seen this yet anywhere, probably good with my phone or wallet though.

Spying Conspiracy Theory GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

I’ll pass

Never have seen it…does that mean I don’t need to carry a wallet anymore? Heck have the time I tap my debt card it no longer requires a PIN. So anyone could basically use my credit card these days.

Nah, fam. Thanks though.

Its Friday GIF by HBO Max

Anybody ever seen “Demolition Man?”

No effing way.... enough of my data is out there already, I'm good.

Wow, hadn't heard of that before. I think it's kind of cool. I find the Apple Pay with my watch, super convenient. I'd probably want to let this tech bake a bit and get beta tested by early adopters. What's a tiny disturbing about biometrics, is that my son is able to sometimes get into my phone via FaceID (it let's him through, thinking it's me), so I'm not 100% sold on biometrics yet.

I have no plans of using it. So, it doesn't really bother me.

Never have seen it…does that mean I don’t need to carry a wallet anymore? Heck have the time I tap my debt card it no longer requires a PIN. So anyone could basically use my credit card these days.
Serious question as this annoys the crap out of me. Whats the point of tap to pay if you have to put in your pin?

No thanks, Big brother is watching.

Im not on board for this. Lets just use retinal scanning for everything.

Only place I've seen it is at Whole Foods. I'm not against it, but no reason to use it since I can use apple pay. They've also started rolling out the dash carts in my whole foods so you dont even need to check out anymore which again skips the need for the palm scan (or apple pay).

I could see them trying to get palm data to integrate it with the handles of the dash cart. Just grab a cart and the cart recognizes the palm to automatically connect to your account/payment without needing to scan that QR code.

Not for me... but who knows, might become a thing. So much information out there already.

That Sucks The Office GIF

No no no.

that's a little weird. Although in NY (and I'm sure some other places) I've been to Amazon To Go stores. They are like deli's. The store has an app that you scan when you walk in, and then the store tracks all the items you take off the shelf, and then you can walk out of the store without going to the cashier. Two minutes after you walk out you get a bill with the items you purchased (already charged to the credit card you have on file with Amazon). Its pretty convenient.

I have no need and am giving Amazon nothing. I don't need to supply them with more data to try to influence my shopping habits.

Your gov't collecting all your phone metadata? Whatevs.
Your bank data stored in the cloud? Why not.
Wells Fargo cataloguing every purchase you make and where you make it? Sounds good.
Palm print to buy a sandwich? Eff no, getouttahere with that $%&*!!

Back