Payne’s Valley at Big Cedar Lodge

Those pics look amaze! Totes Mgotes!

This isn’t too far for me to play. Would love to get a THP gathering at this place. I haven’t played in Branson for a couple of years.

That looks unreal, so beautiful. Tough greens looks like

To use a boxing analogy, pound for pound Branson has some of the best golf anywhere. I can’t wait to get back there.

To use a boxing analogy, pound for pound Branson has some of the best golf anywhere. I can’t wait to get back there.

It’s so much better now than when you were here. I have ozark national in top 3 courses I have ever played and you know my list is pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And you showed up to play a course 35 minutes from me and didn’t say ****.....

Let’s fix it this year

Getting a tee time is not super hard. Tigers course is nice but ozark national is better. Branson is definitely a great golf vacation spot now. All the courses are great.

I still count Buffalo Ridge as one of my all time favorites

I still count Buffalo Ridge as one of my all time favorites

Its pretty awesome. Ozark National is good, but its not that good yet.

Cant wait to play Paynes Valley next year

It’s so much better now than when you were here. I have ozark national in top 3 courses I have ever played and you know my list is pretty good
emoji48.png

Great call! What was outstanding a few years ago just keeps getting better. I see Ozark National was just awarded "Best New Public Golf Course in America" by GD a couple days ago. I'd expect Payne's Valley to rank very high on the list next year too. I was playing Buffalo Ridge several weeks ago and looking down at many of the finished holes on Tiger's course just blew me away. Buffalo Ridge course conditions are consistently among the best I've ever played on. Standing in BR fairways, the fairway and green complexes on Tiger's course looked stunning in comparison; Augusta National-esque. Crazy to think that Buffalo Ridge might well end up being the 3rd best course on that tiny slice of golf heaven. Lowest rates of the year are this month:devilish:

Too scared to even go looking for the rates

Looking even more likely that I will be going to Branson for vacation next summer! Can’t wait because of all these great courses!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Will be in for a trip there when the courses mature a little. Ozark National is probably like Sand Valley and needs to soften up some, only getting better. Payne’s valley is definitely on the want to play list

Last edited:
Big Cedar Lodge shall become a force. They have huge plans to become the 1st choice for Central US.

Too scared to even go looking for the rates

Did ozark national and buffalo Ridge on a Saturday and it was 250 total for both

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

@JB have you ever thought
Would love to see a THP event there at some point. Would be super cool!
I was thinking the same thing. The whole area is awesome

@JB have you ever thought

I was thinking the same thing. The whole area is awesome

There isn’t a course in the country that hasn’t been thought about.
We haven’t announced everything this year yet and the future looks bright : )

Playing Buffalo Ridge in the morning. Out here in Branson on vacation. Super excited. The course looks fantastic.

Playing Buffalo Ridge in the morning. Out here in Branson on vacation. Super excited. The course looks fantastic.

You will love it. Do yourself a favor after and run down the road up on the hill and play Mountain Top then do the putting course. You will thank make later

Incredible course. Will be out there this weekend for a Bachelor Party.

I still plan on getting out to Payne's Valley this year, even with the preview play, I really want to play it.

You will love it. Do yourself a favor after and run down the road up on the hill and play Mountain Top then do the putting course. You will thank make later
Won't get to do the mountain course this trip. We will be back next summer and it's on my list for sure.

Back