Peppermint Milkshakes

Don't think I've had a Peppermint shake. But, I'm in the camp that's high on Steak and Shake milkshakes. Pretty hard to beat, especially on the number of options.

Coincidentally had the Chick-Fil-A peppermint shake today. Absolutely demolished it.

Love peppermint ice cream! Mmmm

Ha! My wife and I have this debate often. She likes mint chocolate chip ice cream and peppermint shakes. I don't know why you would want your shake to taste like toothpaste, but okay. :ROFLMAO:

Your wife is definitely your better half 😂

I can’t remember the name of the place it was a small mom and pop shop growing up but i ALWAYS got the peppermint shake when we’d go there

I can’t remember the name of the place it was a small mom and pop shop growing up but i ALWAYS got the peppermint shake when we’d go there
Was it friendlys? 😀

There was (is?) a little joint called Zip Dip in Cincinnati that my grandparents would take me to every night when I would visit them for 2 weeks every summer. I got a mint shake at least half the time. Might not be the best, but it's certainly my favorite.

Was it friendlys? 😀

I didn’t grow up in MA so no 😂

it’s currently a menchies i have a text out to my parents what the old place was

Chick Fil A is solid, not as good as their peach shake IMO.

got a recipe for an adult peppermint milkshake that is due for a making now that it’s the season.

Steak and shake if you have one.

Back