Periscope entertainment

I installed periscope on the day of release. Gotta say, I'm hooked. I was working Saturday, so I ended up watching the Mayweather fight with a bloke from Turkey LOL.

What exactly is the app called and who is the author? I went to my Google store and types in Periscope and got a lot of different apps from many authors. PeriscoDROID looks to be it, but a 2.7 star rating makes me think otherwise.

What exactly is the app called and who is the author? I went to my Google store and types in Periscope and got a lot of different apps from many authors. PeriscoDROID looks to be it, but a 2.7 star rating makes me think otherwise.

Apple only, right now. There is a beta for Meerkat out there, which is comparable.

I am not sure on Andriod, but its made by twitter and you use twitter to log in.
159fb00203f0745f8de9e3788ce055a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a fan of periscope to be honest, at all. But, the Vine fad wore out quickly with me as well. Different strokes though.

I'm so excited there is now another app that I will have to battle high schoolers trying to find ways to use it all damn day on for things that will cause nothing but trouble. Awesome.
So you don't want them brodcasting your lectures to mom and dad, so they can see what an awesome teacher Mr. Miles is :) I'm sure that's what they are/will be doing :)

Seriously, I can't imagine how tough it is to control kids these days, in my day...ha....there were no distractions, other than passing a note to Dale to tell him Jenny is looking hot today :)

So you don't want them brodcasting your lectures to mom and dad, so they can see what an awesome teacher Mr. Miles is :) I'm sure that's what they are/will be doing :)

Seriously, I can't imagine how tough it is to control kids these days, in my day...ha....there were no distractions, other than passing a note to Dale to tell him Jenny is looking hot today :)

Do-you-like-me.jpg

I tried to watch something last night, but it didn't work. I'll look into Periscope more once it's available for Android.

I installed periscope on the day of release. Gotta say, I'm hooked. I was working Saturday, so I ended up watching the Mayweather fight with a bloke from Turkey LOL.

I don't understand why people brag about stealing something.

The industry developed and released a product that was meant to be paid for. Now people go out to their way not to pay for it. Selfish.

I've been known to #Scope from time to time but mostly it's always on the golf course or doing something fun an crazy.

I don't broadcast all the time, but when I do, I #Scope.

The industry developed and released a product that was meant to be paid for. Now people go out to their way not to pay for it. Selfish.

This is what happens when you don't make it accessible. Not offering a paid streaming option probably ended up costing them millions of dollars in revenue.

I just downloaded it after seeing this thread... I just watched some storm chasers in Kansas... pretty cool.

There is no Michelle Wie story. The "story" is about Stephanie Wei and her "reporting".

You would have thought though that her cuz Michelle could have helper her out...:act-up:

I just downloaded it after seeing this thread... I just watched some storm chasers in Kansas... pretty cool.

Its full of cool stories, that would be pretty neat to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah... something else I have to worry about my 15 year old daughter getting hooked up in drama over! Yeeees!!

Lot of junk too, but when you catch something entertaining it's pretty cool. I'm following a few NY street cops that broadcast from time to time. Interesting stuff.

This is what happens when you don't make it accessible. Not offering a paid streaming option probably ended up costing them millions of dollars in revenue.

I like this, blaming the producers for encouraging people to steal their product. Typical entitlement mentality.

Streamed feeds are the first things pirated. Then people complain that is should be free.

I like this, blaming the producers for encouraging people to steal their product. Typical entitlement mentality.

Streamed feeds are the first things pirated. Then people complain that is should be free.

I was merely stating the obvious, I am not supporting the pirating of paid content.

Last edited:
I was merely stating the obvious, I am not supporting the pirating of paid content.

And as for accusing me of having an entitlement mentality, Next time you might want to take a second before posting and think "will this post make me look like a jerkoff".

Any chance you 2 could Periscope this debate?

:D

I suggest some deep breaths on both sides.

Periscope entertainment

Do-you-like-me.jpg

I tried to watch something last night, but it didn't work. I'll look into Periscope more once it's available for Android.

Thats classic!! I may or may not have passed a note like that myself.

I don't recall the guy bragging about it to be honest and I'm sure Floyd can do without the $100 I was unable to pay him due to me being at work.

Amazing how tech has advanced. I remember when we only had 4 tv channels which we watched in black & white. In those days kids played outside.

pretty much. from what i understand she left a job in financial field to pursue her blog full time. i don't really read her stuff either although for some reason i am still following her on twitter, which is where i saw the stuff about her credentials being pulled and how one of her "friends" was sticking up for her. She pushed the PGA's buttons and lost.

definitely more on the entertainment side of the "reporting" than serious stuff.
I wish her well, cuz everyone makes mistakes. Just can't mess with the tours money, even if it was a great idea.

I wish her well, cuz everyone makes mistakes. Just can't mess with the tours money, even if it was a great idea.

Agree. Saw she wrote an article for some online site and apologized to the tour an took responsibility for her actions and things she could have done differently. I wish her the best and hope she gets them back next year.

Gonna bust this out a few times this evening on the course and will have some fun.

Gonna bust this out a few times this evening on the course and will have some fun.
I finally got it so I can't wait to follow!!!

Back