PGA National will Host a THP Event

Oh snap!!! What a phenomenal venue for this. THP and UST killing it again!

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

I guess I am going to just pile on and say wow. Gotta try and get lucky for this one. Signing up when this opens. Awesome venue for a really cool THP event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first THP Championship was played there. Such a fun time. I will never forget making birdie on 15 of the Bear Trap from the tips since we had to play the trap from the tips. So awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Everytime I read an event thread with new info about said event in it, I feel like the guy from the old Memorex commercials

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
And Tyler from Ben Hogan Golf.

Oh man...I’d love to see him navigate that course. Dude is a stick!

Back to the Bear Trap! Love it.

What a great venue for a THP event.

Oh man!!! I thought I was done for the year...may have to make this work...

Unreal. Great price for the event with all that is involved.

Incredible!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

AWESOME NEWS for some awesome folks to get picked for this one. Cant wait to apply. I will rework the schedule no mater what i have to move.

Wow!!!! This is going to be Epic

I've always wanted to play this course, sounds like a perfect excuse!!!

Now this is incredible!!!

download.jpg

Wow, just wow!!!

oh man! perfect venue and time of year. nicely done!

Wow. Toughest stretch of holes in golf maybe on the back nine. This is such awesome news. Would love the opportunity to dunk golf balls in all the water holes there. I’m in. Can’t wait for sign ups.

Please don't rush into signups, I have some serious work ahead if I have any chance of making those dates work. But with a little time and ingenuity, you never know what can be accomplished, and I REALLY want to sign up for this one!!

And the bar gets raised another 10 or 100 notches. I want, want, want to go!

JB, GG and the THP partners are redefining "f'n amazing" every time they roll out another THP event.

I'd pay $35 bucks just for the chance to win this one let alone the chances for all the other events throughout the year. If I've spent a better $35 in my life, I'm not sure what it could be.

Thanks!

Awesome location. Well done

Reeeeediculous

Great venue. I went to the Honda once and the course looked amazing like it does on TV.

This will be classic!

Reeeeediculous

Now this place has both the hungry chicken and the preppy handshake

Back