PGA National will Host a THP Event

Will you be able to hang in the huge party room like 2014? That was one of the coolest parts of the location, oh and the great golf courses were kind of nice.

Pga national has always been on my shortlist of courses to play. What an awesome host resort!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will you be able to hang in the huge party room like 2014? That was one of the coolest parts of the location, oh and the great golf courses were kind of nice.

They have done a lot to the property since then, so I am not sure what is there. But we are lining up some sick food for this one haha.

Pga national has always been on my shortlist of courses to play. What an awesome host resort!!!

Yeah, its a great place. The cost is so high during season (Nov is season). They were excited about the THP Event, plus we have some amazing partners that are making this affordable for THPers.

Sounds awesome take photos you lucky dogs.

Great venue. I went to the Honda once and the course looked amazing like it does on TV.

This will be classic!

I drive a Honda, so I seem to be a perfect fit for this one!

Holy crap!!! This event just went on everyone’s radar!!!

I want in!!!

Now this place has both the hungry chicken and the preppy handshake
You gonna rock the Zach Morris hair style and a popped collar?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

You gonna rock the Zach Morris hair style and a popped collar?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Popped Collar? Maybe
Hair Style? Can't Pull that Off
High Tops? Leave that to Danny Le
Handshake? I got that.

Wait what? This is awesome!!!

Welcome to THP : )
Check out the event thread.

Well this should be just shy of literally mind blowingly awesome.

This is going to be amazing!! I will definitely be throwing my name in the hat for a chance to be a part of this one!!

This would be awesome

Awesome event... and at a dream course!

This is a course I have always wanted to play and it’s an hour and a half from my house. I’m signing up for this one, and explaining it to my wife later.

That looks amazing and i will for sure be throwing my name in there! Amazing job as always JB & GG thank you for the opportunity!

This sounds insane! Lets go!

Bring on Florida in November!

Here is some craziness for you. By itself, the Champion Course charges a $125 surcharge and Palmer $75 surcharge (on top of greens fees) to all packages now.
THP Event price will not change however. Plus clubs, food, etc. So freaking excited.
Way to go JB!!

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

This is a course I have always wanted to play and it’s an hour and a half from my house. I’m signing up for this one, and explaining it to my wife later.

Always easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. :D

This venue doesn't suck! Shaft is off the charts good!

Last edited:
I’m ready to sign up!!!

Back