PGA Superstore Subscription

LargePhil

Tiny Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 9.6
I extended my PGASuperstore membership to include the annual paid subscription. It is $99 per year and includes unlimited 30 minute sessions in the hitting bays. Since I have been chosen for a couple of tests, it seems like a good value. I wondered if anyone else had tried this? It is nice to be able to reserve a bay with a LM ahead of time. I have a 35 mile drive, but, so many useful rationalizations I can make to be there. :D

Did something similar with Golftec. Paid vastly more for a 6mos membership, however. It was worth it IMO, especially in the offseason. I went 3x a week from mid-January till now and I've had zero rust to start the season.

Fun to see the numbers too, but it gets tiresome after a while. Especially when you're bored and you just start chasing launch numbers. Not a good thing, trust me :)

I extended my PGASuperstore membership to include the annual paid subscription. It is $99 per year and includes unlimited 30 minute sessions in the hitting bays. Since I have been chosen for a couple of tests, it seems like a good value. I wondered if anyone else had tried this? It is nice to be able to reserve a bay with a LM ahead of time. I have a 35 mile drive, but, so many useful rationalizations I can make to be there. :D
Yes, I did and it's worth it. Also you can check out any demo club for 2-3 days and use it on the course/range for no charge. Big plus there!

Yes, I did and it's worth it. Also you can check out any demo club for 2-3 days and use it on the course/range for no charge. Big plus there!

Yep, I did not mention this, but, there are a number of benefits:

•FREE SHIPPING on ALL on-line orders
•Earn points for every dollar spent!
•Unlimited FREE 30-minute sessions in the Performance Practice Center!
•Unlimited FREE club and racquet demos!
•Unlimited FREE club repair and re-gripping services!
•50% off tennis re-stringing!
•50% off tennis court rental!*
•Bi-Weekly emails with exclusive offers for Plus Members only!

If I lived closer to a PGA Superstore I would be doing this. Sounds like a great deal. Hope it works out for ya.

Looks like you'd get your money's worth after the first month. Wish I lived next to one now.

The store I go to has bays, putting, a bunker area and chipping. Pretty nice really.

Whoa! Thanks LargePhil, I didn't even know about this. Been kinda lost over in Marietta since the Edwin Watts store closed on 41. I get up to the SuperStore in Kennesaw every once in a while - guess I ought to look into this membership deal as it would make the trip more worthwhile. Besides I understand some of the staff from the Edwin Watts store migrated north to the Kennesaw store.

If I lived closer to a PGA Superstore I would be doing this. Sounds like a great deal. Hope it works out for ya.

Same here, there is just no way I would make a 2 hour drive (one way) often enough to justify the SS Subscription. I really wish I was closer.

Do you know what's included in "Club repair"? Just labor the labor I assume, but does that include reshafting and bending?

Do you know what's included in "Club repair"? Just labor the labor I assume, but does that include reshafting and bending?

They told me all the labor for club repair, including re-shafting, re-gripping, bending, etc... I asked. I will see when I need more than grips.

They told me all the labor for club repair, including re-shafting, re-gripping, bending, etc... I asked. I will see when I need more than grips.

You'll get your money's worth in no time. My PGASS is jut far enough that I don't think I'd get enough use out of it. Maybe next winter.

Same here. When I (and some friends) retired from the USAF, I wanted (all of us) to open a GG or PGASS or something since we don't have anything at all like it here. Going to Dick's sucks and I thought having an Academy open up might be worth something, but they don't even have a golf associate on call or anything and that one stall is always closed.

If the closest PGA Superstore wasn't an hour away I would have signed up a while ago!!!

That is a solid deal, man. Great deal for winter months/rainy days. 2 hour drive for me.

That's a pretty sweet deal!

I so wish I lived next to a PGA super store or a Golfsmith, GolfTec, Edwin Watts etc.
my pro shops have simulators and are small in shop size. I'm jealous of you all haha:)

Back