It is tough but once you get the hang of it, it’s not horrible. I shoot usually in the mid to high 60’s

We've been using TGC recommendations for awhile. These last few have been from there and from the "TRENDING" list inside the game.

As a side note, we do stray from the realistic courses and throw in a silly or ridiculous course from time to time too.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Played the new tourneycould not get anything going. Expect a complete ass whoopin by you guys.

Its amazing how well some if the lidar replicas come out. Played a course replica of one of my normal courses and it was really close.

anyone on playstation? We have a pretty awesome Society and play a lot of 2v2 and stuff

Its amazing how well some if the lidar replicas come out. Played a course replica of one of my normal courses and it was really close.

What is the lidar? I played two recently and they were absolutely spot on.

Lidar is a method of measuring distances that allows you to map a course and it's elevations very well. Thus the courses are very realistic from that stand point.

Played the new tourneycould not get anything going. Expect a complete ass whoopin by you guys.
I am starting to remember why I stopped playing thia game.... On hole 14 now and have been f###ed out of 3 or 4 putts in a row. I'm not expecting every putt to drop, but when I'm 8 feet away with no break and the swing path meter shows a straight line -- meaning the putt should go dead straight -- only for the ball to just miss thr hole.

I think I might stick thru this tourney but am wondering why I am wasting my time....again....lol

Lidar is a method of measuring distances that allows you to map a course and it's elevations very well. Thus the courses are very realistic from that stand point.

Ahh, very interesting.

I'm looking for insight. I have conditions and competition on very hard, yet when I set difficulty to Pro-Am I crush the field by 7-10 strokes. So I bump up to Pro, then I am shooting over par and missing cuts. Why does it seem like the jump from Pro-Am to Pro is so big?

played a round with legend mode, that was interesting.

Im not sure if this guy made the one my friend sent me. But looks like there are services to map your course and they will build it.

Last edited:
I'm looking for insight. I have conditions and competition on very hard, yet when I set difficulty to Pro-Am I crush the field by 7-10 strokes. So I bump up to Pro, then I am shooting over par and missing cuts. Why does it seem like the jump from Pro-Am to Pro is so big?

played a round with legend mode, that was interesting.
This is normal....sadly.... You might can make some minor alterations, but overall the curve from Pro Am to Pro is what has killed this game.

On one hand I like more realistic scores, but it shouldn't come as a result of gimmicky gameplay....putts that should go in barely missing, wind that over/under impacts a shot randomly, the downswing and timing meters being inconsistent, etc.

I also have a hard time with some of the scoring irons seemingly being unable to put spin on the ball. Oh, you can try, but you RARELY get backspin on an 8 iron or less....which is stupid.

I am starting to remember why I stopped playing thia game.... On hole 14 now and have been f###ed out of 3 or 4 putts in a row. I'm not expecting every putt to drop, but when I'm 8 feet away with no break and the swing path meter shows a straight line -- meaning the putt should go dead straight -- only for the ball to just miss thr hole.

I think I might stick thru this tourney but am wondering why I am wasting my time....again....lol

Ok so it was not just me. I don't remember what par 4 it was, but it's an easy par 4, straight up bogey both times. And for me the wind is killing me. Let's say 8mph in your face slight left to right, ball lie is even. Hit a relatively straight shot, and I go short of pin by 20 feet, and 8 feet right of hole. So same relative shot, same lie .... Blah blah blah, I hit same shot and adjust accordingly, ball flies 20 feet past the hole with roll out, and ball stays straight, wind never pushes it left to eight. That's my issues. Putting on this last round was whatever for me, I was never close enough to feel like I could drain it.

Im not sure if this guy made the one my friend sent me. But looks like therw are services to map your course and they will build it.

Very cool, thank you.

This is normal....sadly.... You might can make some minor alterations, but overall the curve from Pro Am to Pro is what has killed this game.

On one hand I like more realistic scores, but it shouldn't come as a result of gimmicky gameplay....putts that should go in barely missing, wind that over/under impacts a shot randomly, the downswing and timing meters being inconsistent, etc.

I also have a hard time with some of the scoring irons seemingly being unable to put spin on the ball. Oh, you can try, but you RARELY get backspin on an 8 iron or less....which is stupid.

Thank you Stevie. Sucks that there is such a big leap between them. I am a putting machine on Pro or Pro-am but for the life of me can't hit a green in regulation on pro or hit a fairway on pro. Penalized so, so bad on Pro with anything that is not perfect.

Only way to get a 8i to land its own spot is to hit a high fade into a 15mph wind with full back spin. Other than that you gotta hit the front fringe and hope it doesn't roll all the way to the back. hehehe.

Thank you Stevie. Sucks that there is such a big leap between them. I am a putting machine on Pro or Pro-am but for the life of me can't hit a green in regulation on pro or hit a fairway on pro. Penalized so, so bad on Pro with anything that is not perfect.

Only way to get a 8i to land its own spot is to hit a high fade into a 15mph wind with full back spin. Other than that you gotta hit the front fringe and hope it doesn't roll all the way to the back. hehehe.
Yep....and that is my issue with this game. Even as a scrub I can hit shots into greens that stop dead using a 4i...and definitely with anything from 6i and down...so to have shots bounce and roll out is ridiculous, especially a game that is supposed to replicate Tour pros.

Yep....and that is my issue with this game. Even as a scrub I can hit shots into greens that stop dead using a 4i...and definitely with anything from 6i and down...so to have shots bounce and roll out is ridiculous, especially a game that is supposed to replicate Tour pros.

I am a short hitter in real life, but oddly the games iron yardages are exactly mine. I can be on tour!

Ok so it was not just me. I don't remember what par 4 it was, but it's an easy par 4, straight up bogey both times. And for me the wind is killing me. Let's say 8mph in your face slight left to right, ball lie is even. Hit a relatively straight shot, and I go short of pin by 20 feet, and 8 feet right of hole. So same relative shot, same lie .... Blah blah blah, I hit same shot and adjust accordingly, ball flies 20 feet past the hole with roll out, and ball stays straight, wind never pushes it left to eight. That's my issues. Putting on this last round was whatever for me, I was never close enough to feel like I could drain it.
So I complain...and then proceed to shoot 60 for round 2. Even in this 2nd round I missed 3 or 4 putts because it came up just short or broke around the hole just missing.

I'm having fun with @5150 and you being active. If we had 2-3 more it would be a blast. Need cross platform play....lol

Just picked this up... looks like I'm a hell of a lot better E- Golfer than I am in real life :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So I complain...and then proceed to shoot 60 for round 2. Even in this 2nd round I missed 3 or 4 putts because it came up just short or broke around the hole just missing.

I'm having fun with @5150 and you being active. If we had 2-3 more it would be a blast. Need cross platform play....lol

I wish. Nobody is really playing on PC.

I played like @$$ this round... ugh. Great course, though.

I played like @$$ this round... ugh. Great course, though.
Agreed, great course.

Question for you and @tucsoncacti .... If I set the # of days for a tourney to last down to 2 days (its 3 now) would you care? I can make the weekend events 3 days.

Back