PGA Tour: Easiest player to root for? Against?

Chris Pratt Oh Snap GIF
what’s. True is true..

That’s what I’ve been saying all along…
You have been saying he “can’t” win another major. Which is about as false as it gets.

That he “should” have won more than he has is reason to both love and hate.

You have been saying he “can’t” win another major. Which is about as false as it gets. That he “should” have won more than he has is reason to both love and hate.
Nah, it’s not false at all. It’s the reality as it pertains to the last many years as well as…wait for it…my opinion.

Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cantlay is just…..

Ugh.
I used to not care or have an opinion on him, then he sort of grated on me, it’s gotten worse the last few years. Now i just don’t want to see him. He seems soulless.

Viktor on the other hand, always happy/smiling, i feel like he gets it, sort of the Willie Mays of golf happy to be there, and plays well. If you can’t like this guy and find it easy to root for him, you ain’t got no soul.

Easiest to trot for is Webb Simpson

Easiest to root against Tyrell Hatton

I don’t really root against anyone but I JT is among my least favorite on tour.

I like to see Spieth playing well. Theegala is a close 2nd.

My non favorite is still Sabbatini, with that Rory guy a close 2nd.

Last edited:
Currently rooting for Willy Z to have a successful comeback from his surgery and against is Patrick Cantlay.

Bhatia

JT

Lexi

Wie, if she was still playing.

Meronk/Niemann

Hatton

Didn't specify which Tour.

Bhatia

JT

Lexi

Wie, if she was still playing.

Meronk/Niemann

Hatton

Didn't specify which Tour.
The title quite literally says PGA Tour.

🙄

It's all one big happy Tour. :ROFLMAO:

The title quite literally says PGA Tour.

🙄
You edited the title and I will sign an affidavit saying so.:ROFLMAO:

It's all one big happy Tour. :ROFLMAO:

You edited the title and I will sign an affidavit saying so.:ROFLMAO:
No, I didn’t, but you did skim. 😉

For: Speith, Rickie, Victor

Against: Tiger, Rory,Tiger

Joel Dahmen is easy to root for

All the slow players are easy to root against.

For me it's Hatton in the for category. Have always loved watching him and he is largely an underdog. Hovland is a close second.

Against... That's tougher. More depends on who is going head to head against who? Maybe Cantlay?

Im trying to think bigger names. Plenty of smaller level guys who I just don't care to watch or route.

For: Finau

Against: I'm not even sure anymore. Bubba and Poulter both went elsewhere, and Tiger isn't fun to root against anymore either. it'll be Sam Bennett if he makes it up to the big show though lol.

I can’t think of anyone I root against. I do enjoy rooting for Max, Joel Dahman, Ricky and Speith.

I'm rooting for Daniel Berger this year. Glad to see him back on tour and looks relevant. Back issues........................yikes. Come On DB.

For: Brits
Against: Not Brits.

Easiest for: Victor
Easiest against: Cantlay

Back