JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
There are hundreds and hundreds of drinks for different things. Energy, Focus, etc etc.

This company is taking a different, more science type of approach and I thought it was pretty interesting. I haven't tried them yet, but @GolferGal and myself will be tasting them this week. We have the Focus and Defend options from their website.

Have you tried Phenoh before?

Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 11.54.47 AM.png

152DB3DA-6E2B-4676-845B-70FA9C396F5B.jpeg

777F1FF8-77DA-4C7D-B460-5491EB38C526.jpeg8E896CCE-528A-4D33-B192-640067B22494.jpeg
6558BD5B-6974-403E-9B60-70E19F3170F9.jpeg

Interesting l, curious to read your thoughts on them. Specifically how they taste.

i take a ton of vitamins so not sure if this is something i would do

The supplement/ingredient combos seem interesting.

That Focus blend seems like something I need to try when I'm stuck in the office all day. I struggle with both focus and energy occasionally, especially as winter is showing up. I'm curious what it tastes like though. That would be the big deciding factor for me.

Hmmm. Be interesting to see whats in the Perform and Replenish.

I think this was going to be a bit of a satire post about Tony Finau...

I was way wrong.. haha.

have not tried but i may try the defend.

Kind of reminds me of SwingOil for a more generalized audience and more specific performance targets.

I have tried these and they taste "AWFUL"
The Focus is really bad with the mint - just bad
I even emailed the company and got my money back.
I'm happy to send a box of Focus and Replenish to anyone who want them.

Edit: Liquid I.V. Just tasted so much better and I don't mean to be so bold. I can pretty much tolerate anything but the Focus tasted like I was chewing Mint Leaves.

Last edited:
Gonna have to check it out

These look interesting. Sounds like the Focus is a pass based on @Iceman! 's comments.

I just put a focus into 20oz of water to try. I smelled the packet first and it had a strong matcha and mint scent. The taste is a lot like the smell, at first you get hit with the taste of matcha which can be a little off putting if you don't love that flavor, but immediately behind that is mint, making you forget you ever tasted the matcha. I am sensitive to the taste of sugar alternatives so I get a little of that monk fruit aftertaste, but I am going to guess most won't even realize it's there, except for adding a sweet flavor to it.

Overall, it's really not bad, and I don't see myself having a problem getting this entire bottle down.

I can't speak for the effectiveness of it yet since I just made it, but I will follow back up with that later, assuming I really notice a difference.

I just put a focus into 20oz of water to try. I smelled the packet first and it had a strong matcha and mint scent. The taste is a lot like the smell, at first you get hit with the taste of matcha which can be a little off putting if you don't love that flavor, but immediately behind that is mint, making you forget you ever tasted the matcha. I am sensitive to the taste of sugar alternatives so I get a little of that monk fruit aftertaste, but I am going to guess most won't even realize it's there, except for adding a sweet flavor to it.

Overall, it's really not bad, and I don't see myself having a problem getting this entire bottle down.

I can't speak for the effectiveness of it yet since I just made it, but I will follow back up with that later, assuming I really notice a difference.
I had to google matcha. I learn something new almost everyday at THP!

I'd try anything a couple times to identify any placebo effect. I definitely find a benefit to many of the ingredients in each of the variants, curious to see your thoughts

chase it with some fireball!

I had to google matcha. I learn something new almost everyday at THP!

Haha, matcha has a very distinct flavor, and it's certainly not for everyone, but it's really good for you.

I'd try anything a couple times to identify any placebo effect. I definitely find a benefit to many of the ingredients in each of the variants, curious to see your thoughts

I totally agree, you can't tell after just one use without wondering if it's a placebo effect.

chase it with some fireball!

You know I am not a drinker, but I was thinking with this minty flavor that it would actually go well in a mojito.

Focus, Chill, and defense all right up my alley.

That said, 20oz is a lot to down if it's not particularly appealing in flavor.

I really don't mind this flavor at all, you really only taste the mint, the matcha is for a split second when it hits your tongue and then it's gone and it's all mint after that, and it's sweet from the monk fruit.

Wanted to give an update.

I was defiantly more productive yesterday, but I don't know if that was because I was going nonstop or because of the Phenoh or something else.

I am dead tired today, and it's gloomy outside which is making me more tired, so I just made another bottle of the focus, we will see how it goes.

Back