Phil Mickelson and J.B. Holmes playing the Tour I(z) Ball?

Ryan Law

Beating Adults at 13
Reaction score
Handicap
Front - 0
On Callaway's website, it says that they use the Tour Iz golf balls. Is this true? I thought they marketed them playing the Hex Black.

I've noticed a lot of companies us a pro to market a piece of equipment. Even if the pro never uses that equipment.

I don't think this is that unusual. Guys find a ball, (or any other piece of equipment they like), and are hesitant to change. Doesn't Tiger still play the One Tour D?

I don't think this is that unusual. Guys find a ball, (or any other piece of equipment they like), and are hesitant to change. Doesn't Tiger still play the One Tour D?

Yes he does.

But my Nike rep has stated it wants all its pros playing equipment no older than 2 years starting in 2013.

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Yes he does.

But my Nike rep has stated it wants all its pros playing equipment no older than 2 years starting in 2013.

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Titleist still has guys playing 07, 08, and 09 versions of the Pro-v1.

Yes he does.

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

"Wants" is the key here. Unless it's in the contract the players don't have to. I'm not sure Tiger will ever give up that 5 wood.

Doesn't really surprise me all that much that these guys are still using older equipment. A player finds something that works and you better believe they are holding onto it for dear life. Mcilroy still uses a 3 year old wood

Doesn't really surprise me all that much that these guys are still using older equipment. A player finds something that works and you better believe they are holding onto it for dear life. Mcilroy still uses a 3 year old wood

Hell I thought he was still hitting the 906 series

If it isnt broken dont fix it. Lol, Look at ernie he is still hitting the old callaway x fairway.

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2

Not anymore I don't think, I'm damn sure he's gone to the 913 line

Just tappin away

Unless I'm wrong Phil used the Black for his win at Pebble so, for some reason, he decided to switch back.

Unless I'm wrong Phil used the Black for his win at Pebble so, for some reason, he decided to switch back.

I'm pretty sure that the info on the website is out of date. Phil plays the Hex Black. Don't know about Holmes.

Back