Pick your driver for 2023

Going for a fitting in a few weeks. Will know for sure then. If I had to guess, 1, 4 or 5. Currently have a Callaway Epic Flash in the bag.

#1 firmly in the bag, will check out #6 to see if the sound has improved… significantly .

I want pics of the newest bag in play, 8*, 9.5* & 12* in play 🤣🤣🤣
Nah, I’ll just rotate every 40 rounds, should get 6 in play that way! 🤣

Tough call without hitting them. I would guess 5 or 7 would be my first tests.

Have the 1 (TSR4) but will put 4,5, and 7 up against it.

Won’t happen in 2023 but if had my choice, it would be #5!

I’ll be trying 1, 5, & 7!

#5, then #8, then #3.

1 Tsr2

7 Cobra Aerojet

Jenny Jenny who can I turn to 867 5309 or however that song goes...... all or at least most will be hit and tested :unsure::p

Gotta be number 7 if I was going to be changing this year.

Bought my G410+ when they dropped the price when the 425 was released and it has been the best driver I have had. For that reason I would stay with #6, might would look at #8 because I have some TE irons that I like. That being said from what I read in here my game is not at the same level as most.

It'll be a battle between 1, 2 and 5.

#4. Isn’t TM the number one driver played on Tour?

Surprised that TM hasn’t hit the list for anyone as their #1 pick? Everyone seems to like Callaway. I’ve been playing Callaway drivers for the last 5 or so years. Recently put my current Rogue Max LS up against the TSR’s and they couldn’t catch it! Callaway makes a great driver, but all that blue doesn’t get me excited.

I really like the jet matte black of the current Stealth. The new model with all the red and now a glossy finish isn’t my preferred look, but if it goes further….

Looking forward to this years demo days. I’ll definitely give TM a hard look.

Lucky number 7 for me!

Standing firm with #8 this year. If I were to venture, #3 and #5 would get first looks.

Ping G430 Max. Being fitted early next month.

Instead of using the digit next to your driver of choice - just name it Got sick and tired of looking at everyone's selections and then scrolling up to the list to work out which driver you're after.

I'm planning on doing a fitting soon and would like to hit 3, 5, and 7. Maybe 8 if they have one.

I think I would battle #3 (zx5) vs #7(AeroJet)

I am thinking #5 with an Autoflex sometime around beginning of summer.

3, 5, or 6.

Leaning towards 3

Back