Pick Your QB: RG3 or Manziel?

I'd take Billy Vegas and take a Jerry Jones approach and let him do whatever the hell he wanted as long as he was ready to go on Sunday.

Not that he was going to stay anyway, but from what I read Hue Jackson said he wanted Manziel gone and the owner essentially said, "No problem."

I'd take Billy Vegas and take a Jerry Jones approach and let him do whatever the hell he wanted as long as he was ready to go on Sunday.

Well, he's pretty much done whatever the hell he's wanted anyways, and can't play worth a lick come Sunday.

As someone who couldn't wait for RGIII to be benched, it's hard to believe I'll tsks him over the walking disaster that is Manziel.

I would have to kick Manziel's ass halfway through training camp for being a b!tch!!

So I guess give me RG3

some of you guys aren't going by the premise laid out in the OP

If only everyone stayed on topic on an Internet forum.

RG3 for the simple fact that he has a great character and u dont have to wonder what he is going to screw up this weekend
Maybe it's because I'm a Redskins fan, so I followed RGIII pretty closely, waiting for him to turn into a decent QB, or at least a decent leader, but neither happened. He relentlessly trashed his team to the media, and refused to take personal responsibility for his own miscues. When Jay Gruden got trashed for pointing out specific technical mistakes by Griffin, it was in direct response to Griffin doing the cardinal sin of a quarterback and trashing his O-line in public. Gruden pointed out that the offensive line can't protect you when they expect you to take a three step drop and instead you take a 7 step drop from the shotgun, end up 9 yards behind the line of scrimmage, read the wrong side of the field, and then decide to tuck the ball and run to your left.

Griffin had two seasons to learn at least something about how to be a pocket passer, and got nowhere, despite the best efforts of the coaching staff and feeling the pressure from the front office to start him. Gruden bet his job that Cousins would do better for them than Griffin, and he was right, despite Cousins taking second-team snaps all the way through training camp and half of preseason.

Griffin's parting shot, leaving the note, was just one more, "I'm the victim here," passive aggressive jab at a team that bent over backwards to try to fit a square peg into a round hole for three seasons. Like I said, maybe it's because I'm a Redskins fan, so I feel like 2013-2014 was them wasting time and burning out Alfred Morris, but to me Griffin is not the high-character guy everyone claims him to be. He's drama and he's bad for the locker room, easily on par with Manziel, just in a different way.

I would take RG3 over manziel any day. Manziel hasn't shown he wants to play in this league, at least RG3 does seem to want to. I'd rather have someone that was going to try than someone more concerned about his next party.

ec1_zpsbl7vygic.gif
I agree. And I also love seeing IT Crowd references, well played sir.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Give me RG3 and Andy Reid or Jim Harbaugh as his coach, that would be the best shot at success with those two options.

I would pick RG3. I think if he quits being scared there is more upside to him. He's faster and has a stronger arm than Manziel. I get the feeling that Manziel feels entitled. Where I don't get that from RG3. Plus the way he's handled the situation he's been in over the past year. Shows character. RG3 would be my starter if it were only down to these 2.

I'd look for another job. in the meantime i take the lesser of two evils and take RGIII

I think RG3 would be the choice. Who knows maybe he could still be a good QB. Manziel seems toxic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back