PING Blueprint Irons Lineup

These are pretty. I want.

Got out this morning and played 18 on the sim, ended up being another mostly driver/wedge round except for the par 3’s, and one of the par 5’s. Might have to book some time to do a gapping session, and these things have some gas. Feel is crisp, and I don’t notice a change in feel at the 5i with the elastomer pocket. These look real good in the bag too 😍
image.jpg

Got out this morning and played 18 on the sim, ended up being another mostly driver/wedge round except for the par 3’s, and one of the par 5’s. Might have to book some time to do a gapping session, and these things have some gas. Feel is crisp, and I don’t notice a change in feel at the 5i with the elastomer pocket. These look real good in the bag too 😍
View attachment 9242242
They really are beautiful.

View attachment 9242242
Bottom row might get an update soon ..

The club got their fitting heads in, and YEEEEW they’re something in hand for an old PING iron guy.

These irons and the new wedges are calling my name

Shouldn’t have hit one yesterday evening.

I’d long buried the ping ***** side of me, but it is apparently dormant more than dead.

I’ll resist, but damn the S is a tremendous iron.

Shouldn’t have hit one yesterday evening.

I’d long buried the ping ***** side of me, but it is apparently dormant more than dead.

I’ll resist, but damn the S is a tremendous iron.
that side is never dead.

We are hopeless, aren’t we?
We all have those brands that just become part of us. Whether they are in the bag at the time or not. PING is one of them, its why they always get a look at the very least.

We all have those brands that just become part of us. Whether they are in the bag at the time or not. PING is one of them, its why they always get a look at the very least.
I sort of loathe that part of me. But, it is what earned me my chance here, so I can’t hate too much. Miss you i20’s! 🤣

I sort of loathe that part of me. But, it is what earned me my chance here, so I can’t hate too much. Miss you i20’s! 🤣
miss you i3, i10, s55 haha

S55’s bro…we did some WORK.
I remember going to a bachelor party in Myrtle with those right after they got delivered.

Had some fun with these things today. A little smoother swing showed up, and was rewarded with some really nice strikes. Peak height has improved, I was seeing 7i spin around 6K, which for me is wild, and very consistent carry. I think this season is gonna be a lot of fun.
IMG_9259.png

I could play the s irons and be happy.

I could play the s irons and be happy.
You should.

Join Us Ryan Reynolds GIF by NBC

I’m down in AZ for a trip playing these off turf and on the course. They are great! Still getting used to the sound of them. It is not bad, just different the the TCBs I have been playing. Overall I am impressed, but my strike pattern has moved lower on the face than I am used to. Not sure what is making it that way but we will see as time goes on if it is affecting anything.

I’m down in AZ for a trip playing these off turf and on the course. They are great! Still getting used to the sound of them. It is not bad, just different the the TCBs I have been playing. Overall I am impressed, but my strike pattern has moved lower on the face than I am used to. Not sure what is making it that way but we will see as time goes on if it is affecting anything.
Ok after 5 rounds this weekend I figured I would drop a fe quick thoughts.
The irons are pretty good, hit some good shots. Spin is pretty good. I do tend to miss thin with these more than I have with any other irons I can remember. The feel is good, not the best ever but up there with some of the best IMHO. They do take more “work” to hit them than my i230. I think I will place these on the shelf for the start of the season and play the i230 to start the year off. They are much easier for me to score with my current winter swing. I just need a bit more margin of error until I can get a spring time tune up.

The strike pattern is for sure lower on these vs my i230 and t100 IMG_3185.jpegIMG_3187.jpegIMG_3188.jpeg

Back