PING Blueprint Irons Lineup

Few more swings with these today in the garage and I like the sound quite a bit. These will definitely let you know if your off-center, and it’s a really crisp feel out of the middle of the face. @OldandStiff how are these performing as to turf interaction?

Few more swings with these today in the garage and I like the sound quite a bit. These will definitely let you know if your off-center, and it’s a really crisp feel out of the middle of the face. @OldandStiff how are these performing as to turf interaction?
Oh I like them in the turf. I mentioned that early on that the sole width is nice and they don't have that typically bulb toe shape as much as a lot of recent Pings. I've liked it.

Our courses were closed for longer than they've been in years though with that winter storm so I'm not playing them very much yet. Trying to do right by my body and the clubs I was given last year while also trying to fit in swings with all the new stuff. And I haven't posted as much as usual because in a lot of pics and vids I'm wearing shoes that don't exist until the 15th. 😆

Oh I like them in the turf. I mentioned that early on that the sole width is nice and they don't have that typically bulb toe shape as much as a lot of recent Pings. I've liked it.

Our courses were closed for longer than they've been in years though with that winter storm so I'm not playing them very much yet. Trying to do right by my body and the clubs I was given last year while also trying to fit in swings with all the new stuff. And I haven't posted as much as usual because in a lot of pics and vids I'm wearing shoes that don't exist until the 15th. 😆
Tell Coming Out GIF by CBeebies HQ

I was actually surprised that these made my T100 look big... Such a pretty iron.

2 weeks and counting and I get to take these on golf trip to Scottsdale. Pretty excited to see how they do in the wild.

Got out for another sim round last night and brought a much better swing to the party. We randomly picked what ended up being a shorter course, but the software set us up at different tee lengths, so I ended up being driver/wedge on the par 4's, and long irons on the par 3's. Between the 5 & 6 iron, I hit 75% of greens, and my misses were pin high. I was happy to see that the spin numbers seen at my fitting weren't a 1-off, spin is up across the board and that's definitely a confidence booster thinking that I'll be able to stop a 5i on approach. Pretty happy I pulled the trigger on these, just painful that it's going to be a while before they see any grass.

I hate to say it. But the blueprint s iron may be the best cavity back iron out there currently.. I threw up in my mouth a little saying that.

I hate to say it. But the blueprint s iron may be the best cavity back iron out there currently.. I threw up in my mouth a little saying that.
They are your version of the Fli-Hi I never wanted and you love it! 😛

They are fantastic, might be the best feeling iron I've hit. My PXG 0317 CBs are still giving me better on course results. I've only played a couple of rounds, so that may change.

I see in your signature Cobra CB. If you have a Blueprint S 7-iron please let me know how the heel-to-toe length measurement compares to the Cobra CB. Thanks.
I posted pictures of that already somewhere a while back. Similar but very different shaping. Blueprint S are smaller overall.

Here is a comparison. BPS left and t100 right
How clean is the sole interaction when getting through that Chick-fil-A cup?

Patiently waiting for my BPS irons to show up at the end of the month. The shafts I ordered were back ordered :(

Can anyone comment on the spin off of these clubs. I'm a low spin iron player but am intrigued by these.
Also lower spin guy. For the lofts of them I'm seeing pretty good spin numbers. Nice controllable numbers and flights.

Can anyone comment on the spin off of these clubs. I'm a low spin iron player but am intrigued by these.
I'm pretty low-spin too and these were the highest-spin option we tried at my fitting.

Does anyone know what forging house these came out of?

Can we get a few glamour shots? They are a handsome iron.

I see in your signature Cobra CB. If you have a Blueprint S 7-iron please let me know how the heel-to-toe length measurement compares to the Cobra CB. Thanks.
1000056921.jpg

There you go on the 7. Changes a little as they progress and the bottom right picture doesn't do justice to how much slimmer the BP sole is.

I played with a a guy the other day that had the S ones. They looked sooooo good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back