PING G410 Hybrid Review

^^ id take that any day of the week.

^^ id take that any day of the week.

Same! Haha

And the sound is still just so killer.

I’ve not hit the drivers yet, but I stand by my review in that I think these may be the best club of the 410 line (and maybe the best all around hybrids for speed and spin out there).

Same! Haha

And the sound is still just so killer.

I’ve not hit the drivers yet, but I stand by my review in that I think these may be the best club of the 410 line (and maybe the best all around hybrids for speed and spin out there).

Definitely give the driver a whirl. I tested the 410 12* against the Flash 12* on the course a couple months ago. Both were usually within 2-3 yds of each other. Whichever I struck better was longer. I felt the 410 looked and sounded better though.

Definitely give the driver a whirl. I tested the 410 12* against the Flash 12* on the course a couple months ago. Both were usually within 2-3 yds of each other. Whichever I struck better was longer. I felt the 410 looked and sounded better though.

It’ll happen eventually, likely the LST after it comes out since I’m on that kick right now discovering that I can still launch a low lofted driver now lmao

Silly game.

These hybrid though, legit my favorite since the OG Apex. I know they’re gonna get slept on, but I plan on continuing to post in this thread to anyone who will read! Hahaha

Yea, it's got a great sound when struck well.

I've only have two rounds in with this hybrid. Not a large sample size, but definitely loving the experience so far. Coming from an old bio cell hybrid, it feels easier to hit and more consistent.

Took my 5H on its maiden voyage yesterday, and it was my favorite club all day. These are plenty powerful and really easy to launch. On a par 5, I topped my drive. But after two well struck 5H shots, I was sitting next to the green.

The 2H lofted down as basically a tee club really has me curious. I'm to inconsistent with 3 woods and think the shorter shaft would be better than a 5 wood. Anyone here playing a 2H in this way or at all?

The 2H lofted down as basically a tee club really has me curious. I'm to inconsistent with 3 woods and think the shorter shaft would be better than a 5 wood. Anyone here playing a 2H in this way or at all?

I have the 3H turned down to flat and 18*. I love it off the tee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just picked up the 4 the other day...I will be using it this evening for the first time.

I just picked up the 4 the other day...I will be using it this evening for the first time.

Looking forward to thoughts....

They’re stupid good.

PING G410 Hybrid Review

Switched over my G410 shaft to the Tensei Blue TX I ordered it with. With my swing speeds up, it is incredible. Hit 3 absolute lasers with it today.
Love this hybrid!

Last edited:

I have the G400 in 5 and 3. The G410 has a more solid feel. It seems to feel heavier in the head. It definitely hits the ball straighter. I topped a few which leads me to think about lowering the club head down; I will play with it a few more times before making that decision. The G410 definitely is the winner for me. It's a very solid hybrid.

I have the G400 in 5 and 3. The G410 has a more solid feel. It seems to feel heavier in the head. It definitely hits the ball straighter. I topped a few which leads me to think about lowering the club head down; I will play with it a few more times before making that decision. The G410 definitely is the winner for me. It's a very solid hybrid.

It’s a LEAP from the 400 for sure!

Did I mention this hybrid is fantastic? Lol

I used them off the tee on several holes today - kind of a target course - and they paid off big! I can hit most any shot I want with these. Starting to figure out a low stinger with the 3H that will run forever. The fact that they don't go left too easily really opens up a lot of opportunity.

I used them off the tee on several holes today - kind of a target course - and they paid off big! I can hit most any shot I want with these. Starting to figure out a low stinger with the 3H that will run forever. The fact that they don't go left too easily really opens up a lot of opportunity.

The feel is addicting....can’t say enough about mine. It is very anti-left too!

They’re silly good. I’ve got ZERO hesitation hammering the 19 into greens on par 5’s because I know they’ve got the ball speed to get there, but more importantly the spin to HOLD.

They’re silly good. I’ve got ZERO hesitation hammering the 19 into greens on par 5’s because I know they’ve got the ball speed to get there, but more importantly the spin to HOLD.

Hit mine a number of times thinking there is no way I’d get home, only to find the ball on the green or a hair short. So much fun!

Hit mine a number of times thinking there is no way I’d get home, only to find the ball on the green or a hair short. So much fun!

I stand by my review article on the homepage with them, the ballspeed is legit, but the spin manages to not be silly low like a LOT of the other hybrids out there with good ball speed.

After much thought, I have pulled the pin on a Ping 410 3 Hybrid. I am looking forward to getting it in play.

After much thought, I have pulled the pin on a Ping 410 3 Hybrid. I am looking forward to getting it in play.

Interested to read your thoughts. I’d be surprised if you don’t like it. I’m playing my 19 in the flat, +1 loft setting.

I don't think you'll regret it.

I don't think you'll regret it.

No, I am ready to move on from the Cobra. I really tried to get it to work, but something never officially clicked with it. This spot in my bag has been a revolving door. I am set everywhere else, just can’t nail it down. Maybe this will solve the issue.

No, I am ready to move on from the Cobra. I really tried to get it to work, but something never officially clicked with it. This spot in my bag has been a revolving door. I am set everywhere else, just can’t nail it down. Maybe this will solve the issue.

Its been a tricky spot for me to fill too. The Ping has been excellent for me.
If by chance it doesnt work out for you, it seems the M6 is quite good too.

Back