PING G410 Hybrid Review

Its been a tricky spot for me to fill too. The Ping has been excellent for me.
If by chance it doesnt work out for you, it seems the M6 is quite good too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

410 >>>> M6

I wanted the M6 to work SO badly for me, but this is on another level.

This is an extremely good hybrid. It is a night and day difference between this and the F9. I hit it off the tee almost as far as my 3 wood.

This is an extremely good hybrid. It is a night and day difference between this and the F9. I hit it off the tee almost as far as my 3 wood.

Yeah. I actually really liked my F9, finally had it dialed in, but these, they’ve left it behind.

The speed off them is CRAZY under talked about, but it doesn’t suffer the ultra low spin the other popular hybrids do.

Yeah. I actually really liked my F9, finally had it dialed in, but these, they’ve left it behind.

The speed off them is CRAZY under talked about, but it doesn’t suffer the ultra low spin the other popular hybrids do.

I just ordered a 4HY to add to the mix as well. These are legit.

I have a tee time at a course this afternoon which is Hybrid friendly (long par 3’s and par 5’s). I am looking for every opportunity to pull the Ping out of the bag today.

I have a tee time at a course this afternoon which is Hybrid friendly (long par 3’s and par 5’s). I am looking for every opportunity to pull the Ping out of the bag today.

It won’t disappoint.

CRIMINALLY underrated hybrids around here.

And I don’t say that as me taking a shot, they’re just so under the radar it’s crazy to me.

At the range these seem sneaky long. I could have sworn I was hitting the 30* 410 as long as my 26* hybrid.

I hit this all day long today. I can’t wait for my 4 Hybrid, these are so good. Probably one of my favorite hybrids ever at this point. Two thumbs up and a hell yeah to boot for this club! The Alta shaft is on point as well.

Anyone game the G400 hybrids that have gamed these? I'm on the fence and will be picking up the 5 wood most likely this week.

Anyone game the G400 hybrids that have gamed these? I'm on the fence and will be picking up the 5 wood most likely this week.

Haven’t gamed, but did get to hit one of the 400 next to my 410, it’s not even a discussion imo. The 410 is superior and offers distance the 400 just could not, but with similar spin still....for me at least.

This hybrid is silly for me.... so, so silly good for me.

This hybrid is silly for me.... so, so silly good for me.

It is almost like the club has been taking PED’s. I am all for it.

JB gonna make me spend my money. Pulled a hybrid twice today from the fairway and was about 10 yards short on well stuck balls each time.... Neither store near me has a 3 or 4H in a stiff shaft... no one online discounts them either.... I leave for Myrtle Beach in two weeks.

Not loving my G410 3 Hybrid. Much prefer my old Callaway XR OS hybrid or even my ancient Cobra Baffler XL hybrid. I have slow swing speed so maybe that is the issue. Have senior shaft.

The 4H and 3H are still working sooooooo well for me. I was able to check them on the GC@ and was getting some crazy good ball speed and spin numbers. The 4H was 146mph with spin of 4167 and a peak height of 33yds. The 3H was 152mph, 3150 spin, and peak of 31 yds. Can't really ask for more - I love these clubs!

I had to weaken my loft on my 4 Hybrid to 23 degrees. These are nice and long and the fly very high too.

I had to weaken my loft on my 4 Hybrid to 23 degrees. These are nice and long and the fly very high too.

I completely believe it, they’re just lethal hybrids.

The 19 taken to 18 has become a killer tee club for me on short par 4’s.

I played some Big Bertha OS hybrids which were good but switched to these this year because the distance and feel of these things are just absurd... ping really hit a home run in the hybrids with the G410 line, imo

I played some Big Bertha OS hybrids which were good but switched to these this year because the distance and feel of these things are just absurd... ping really hit a home run in the hybrids with the G410 line, imo

I said it in the review linked in the OP and will again, I think these are the rockstars of the 410 lineup, which is nice since the 400 hybrids were more of a whimper imo.

I said it in the review linked in the OP and will again, I think these are the rockstars of the 410 lineup, which is nice since the 400 hybrids were more of a whimper imo.

Still loving mine. Really solid hybrid. It just gets it all right...

These still baffles me. They are a club longer than my F9’s and they land softer. I am writing my future self a note to never get rid of these.

These still baffles me. They are a club longer than my F9’s and they land softer. I am writing my future self a note to never get rid of these.

They crushed the F9 in my testing. In fact, that’s the club they unseated.

Just picked one of these up today in 4H with the Evenflow Black Stiff shaft; holy crap!!! Also picked up the 3W with the same shaft. Nuttin but straight bombs with both!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm trying to fill the 4h spot in my bag to go with my G700 irons I have coming. I think I had it down to the Rogue, the G400, or the G410 until reding through this. I thought maybe I could save some money and get the G400 until I've read so much about how the G410 is such a better performer from multiple sources. I might still consider the Rogue a bit but I need to fill the gap between a G700 5i and a Rogue X 3h. I'm thinking the G410 with the adjustability options sounds like a good way to fill the gap. I want an actual 4 iron replacement and not just a distance club there since the Rogue X 3h fills that spot.

I'm trying to fill the 4h spot in my bag to go with my G700 irons I have coming. I think I had it down to the Rogue, the G400, or the G410 until reding through this. I thought maybe I could save some money and get the G400 until I've read so much about how the G410 is such a better performer from multiple sources. I might still consider the Rogue a bit but I need to fill the gap between a G700 5i and a Rogue X 3h. I'm thinking the G410 with the adjustability options sounds like a good way to fill the gap. I want an actual 4 iron replacement and not just a distance club there since the Rogue X 3h fills that spot.

410 is vastly superior to the 400.

I mean that.

Back