PING G410 Plus LST Driver

This driver remains a beast. Just as forgiving as the two Mavriks and the Cobra I’ve hit it against, but gives me a mid high launch and low spin that keeps me coming back for more.

Even as I’m just now coming around from being lost in the weeds with my swing. This one has been the most playable of all those that have been battling for the Bag.

It’s got one more challenger, and If it survives that then I’m just leaving it be.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Reactions: KEV
That's really good to hear James. I'm hoping PING starts popping some of these out again someday soon so I can get mine in.

That's really good to hear James. I'm hoping PING starts popping some of these out again someday soon so I can get mine in.
I’m eager for your feedback....and to not be the only odd kid on the block anymore. It’s lonely around here. :p

My G410 lst isn’t going anywhere this year, may play around with a couple of shafts yet. So far it has been really good with the Accra rpg 362 but the Diamana zf will get a crack at some point. I just don’t want to mess with a good thing this early into my season

Last edited:
Even with a sh***y swing, this driver is 🔥.

Most forgiving low spin driver I have ever played. I really do believe that.

Took the plunge today. Traded Ping i200 irons and G400 Max irons, plus a $10 reward I didn't know I had, added a Winn Dri-Tac midsized grip plus shipping and tax for a balance of $9.08. Went with the LST 9 degree head and Tensei Orange Stiff. The waiting begins.

Took the plunge today. Traded Ping i200 irons and G400 Max irons, plus a $10 reward I didn't know I had, added a Winn Dri-Tac midsized grip plus shipping and tax for a balance of $9.08. Went with the LST 9 degree head and Tensei Orange Stiff. The waiting begins.
Can’t wait to hear what you think!

Man I need my LST to show up ASAP. I have no confidence with driver in hand, I need some PING driver goodness.

Man I need my LST to show up ASAP. I have no confidence with driver in hand, I need some PING driver goodness.
Your sentiments match mine for years now. It never fails when I put a PING driver in my bag my confidence goes up.

Your sentiments match mine for years now. It never fails when I put a PING driver in my bag my confidence goes up.
It's funny how my opinion has changed over the years. I remember when the original Epic came out I refused to give the PING a try during a fitting because of the crown. Now it doesn't bother me at all and I actually kind of miss that look from the G400.

Pretty sure I won’t look at another driver until the replacement for the 410lst is released. This driver is just that good

I wasn't "unhappy" with my G400 Max but know that I had a lot more on the table with really high spin rates. Stiffer shaft over the Alta I was playing plus an option to lower down and move weights. I can't see any way this will end up worse for me.

OK, the reality is, this driver is great for me. I hit the others I’ve hoarded well, but this is just...well....better for me. Add in the shaft that was designed literally for me from the Small Batch Experience (can’t wait to eventually get the finished graphic version....) and it’s just too good. Launch in the 13 range, peak pushing 40y, and spin avg 2500 and below. Just too good

Deep enough at 162 ball speed. Not as long as many on the internet here, but plenty long for me. ;)

Deep enough at 162 ball speed. Not as long as many on the internet here, but plenty long for me. ;)

Something like this? I just like to see how accurate this thing actually is.

4722c9afbf58fdd30df3c0c01940faa7.jpg

Friday mine should be here. Of course I hit the SIM well tonight but the LST will go straight in to the bag just in time for my 2nd Match Play Championship match on Sunday. Trial by fire right?

Friday mine should be here. Of course I hit the SIM well tonight but the LST will go straight in to the bag just in time for my 2nd Match Play Championship match on Sunday. Trial by fire right?
You will be shocked at how forgiving it is.

My mav experiment is coming to a close. Great club, but G400 max is still so much more comfortable to me. Looking now to g410 lst for more of that Ping automatic feel with lower spin. Hopefully I can find one to hit before I order. Playing 400 max at 9*. Not sure if I should stay with the loft or bump up. Tour 65X is a nice shaft for me in the 400. I get all shaft lovey, pondery and wonder if I should try something. Tour 65x/75x is easy and lower $ to pick up, I think. Not sure what I would try in either stock shafts or aftermarket. Lower spin and low/mid launch range. I am smoothing out swing and transition. Wish ping would have kept the same adapter so I could use shafts across 400/410 heads.

Any thoughts appreciated. This could become an order now, test then thing.

You will be shocked at how forgiving it is.
That's good to hear because I could use it lately. The driver is what has been the difference between the low 80's I've been shooting and the 70's I could be shooting.

9* LST with Tour65X ordered. Hit it on GCQuad this morning. Forgiving, lower spin, can step on it. I can pop out little fairway finders and hammer when the mood arises. Balance and feel work for me.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting on mine to arrive. At the 11 day mark now....

Took my LST out to the range today to put it up against my Mav SZ. LST won out bc of accuracy. This is probably the 4th or 5th time I’ve gamed a G410 lst or plus and every time I go back it feels like an old friend. LST is headed into my bag hopefully for the rest of the year.

Took my LST out to the range today to put it up against my Mav SZ. LST won out bc of accuracy. This is probably the 4th or 5th time I’ve gamed a G410 lst or plus and every time I go back it feels like an old friend. LST is headed into my bag hopefully for the rest of the year.
This is my sentiment with it, it’s comfortable for me and maybe the best balance of low spin and forgiveness.

Im going to stop fighting it and just own it instead. Which means offing the competition. One heck of a BST thread coming haha

OK, the reality is, this driver is great for me. I hit the others I’ve hoarded well, but this is just...well....better for me. Add in the shaft that was designed literally for me from the Small Batch Experience (can’t wait to eventually get the finished graphic version....) and it’s just too good. Launch in the 13 range, peak pushing 40y, and spin avg 2500 and below. Just too good

Ideal numbers, to be sure.

Back