Give in to the dark side KMac. It's fun over here

PING needs to team up with THP for some sort of i20 testing dang it!

QFT. That would rock! Some Ping lovin' for the forum :p

I have visions of a KMac/Chunky I20 testing thread. It would be way better than the shovel bros.

id like to try those and the s56s

chunky, are you making inquiries about these irons? I hope so. What are you finding out?

I like this Kmac/Chunky testing. i20 truth thread. We spit facts. Chunky, every two days but when he does post his post will be relevant and moving.

chunky, are you making inquiries about these irons? I hope so. What are you finding out?

My inquiries have been slow moving but my mind is already made up. Dollar bills yall

I like this Kmac/Chunky testing. i20 truth thread. We spit facts. Chunky, every two days but when he does post his post will be relevant and moving.

Make it happen buddy. I will. It will be epic. We will shock and awe. I may make a video and cry in it. If Ping sends a set for testing we can hope it's lefty and has FLTC on the box

My inquiries have been slow moving but my mind is already made up. Dollar bills yall

No kidding?! Dude, I love it. You are a man of the people too. I want to know details when things go down.

Great looking irons.

Wow!! Feeling some rain drops start to fall.

Just got quoted a sick price for 5-PW

Wed. I was in Scottsdale for a appointment and went by the PING store there and hit them. I have the G20's and I was hitting the short irons better with the G20's but the long irons better with the I20's. The only thing I dont like about the new 20 line is the grips are very rough but that is a simple fix.

Solid solid solid iron. I'm pitting these in the GE category where I'd put them #1 this year. Solid feel, some forgiveness, solid distance. I highly recommend to anyone with a good iron game.

Oh man, finally swung these yesterday.....

Oh for the days before kids and the golf budget was sort of unlimited....well as unlimited as a crapy job could have bought. But like my wife always says, I'd be happy in a 1 bedroom apt with a nice car and a great set of clubs.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Minarets how do they feel compared to your mx200s,ive gone back to usingmx200s till these i20s come out but was reading that the soles are a bit wider on these compared to the i15s is that true

Minarets how do they feel compared to your mx200s,ive gone back to usingmx200s till these i20s come out but was reading that the soles are a bit wider on these compared to the i15s is that true

I have no clue if the sole is wider than the i15 as this is the first PING iron I have spent any length of time with. I am a 13 HC and have always assumed I need the SGI or G line of irons. Well, I can't stand the "shovel" look to the G line. I do however like the looks of the S line but don't have the game for them. The i15 have no ferule and that too drives me crazy.

Compared to my MX200s I would say they are not as forgiving. But its certainly not by a long shot. They felt real close the the MX300 line to me. In fact, that is what I kept saying to myself. At address they reminded me of the 300s. I love the satin look.

They head was considerably smaller than the MX200s but I never felt like I was in over my head with the i20s which I was afraid I would feel. I am a forged snob, so to speak, and was amazed at the feel of the i20s. I didn't hit as many as I wanted but all but my first shot felt great.

Hope that helps.

I don't think the sole is wider on the I20's. Spent some time outside with the CFS shaft. While I don't love the feel, the ball flight was perfect

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I still have never used a CFS shaft. The i20 I hit has S300 in it.

Back