That's actually a really nice looking club, the rubber insert doesn't bother me and I assume it's for a softer feel. Both the G20 and I20 look better than their previous versions.

I like the look of these, but for some reason I've never liked the font that Ping uses for the number/letter (8,9,PW) on the sole of the club. But that's just my opinion and wouldn't stop me from gaming them.

I too have always been an "i" series fan for my irons. This however, will be the first year in 30 years that I am NOT gaming Ping irons. Now, I am starting to second guess! Just got my Titleist AP2 712's and will give Titliest irons a go this year.

This new "i" is a very nice looking club. So is there an S-55 coming?

These look wayyyy closer to the S series compared to the previous i15's. I could def see me giving this set a shot, I LOVED the S56's when I went to a ping fitting recently; and these look very close to those.

They look good should be easy to sell. The G20 is selling well for the 10 to 30 handy cap

Those look pretty good. I like how Ping keeps the i-series irons as a nice mix between a game improvement and player's club.

I have a set of G5s, which a closer to the current i-series than the G-series. The new G-series remind me of something Callaway would make, i.e., large, bulky and no feel whatsoever. I have been thinking about blades for the last year or so, but maybe the i-20s are the way to go. (Answers look too tough to hit consistently.)

Really beautiful looking irons. I think they look like a cross between the G20's and the S56's - which is what they are...

These are very nice, looks wise. I've never hit anything Ping iron wise, but that needs to change.

Wow I am pretty impressed, not a big ping fan here but these are gorgeous!

I could see my next set of irons being the I- series (last year's model) from Ping. I hit them at last year's THP demo day and man they felt good!

With the I20 coming to the market, what is the Ping lineup going to look like? I20, G20, K15, G15, I15, S56, Anser

With the I20 coming to the market, what is the Ping lineup going to look like? I20, G20, K15, G15, I15, S56, Anser

This looks pretty close to me CG. I really like the looks of the I15 better than this year's model. They have called my name a few times and I keep a deaf ear, so far :alien:

G15 and i15's are no longer in production, though not sure about the K15.

Really liking the looks of these.

Our Ping rep told us in the early fall that there is something in the works for the K line later in 2012, he just never said what it was. I would guess maybe something new in all clubs branded K20.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk

Like the look.

These are pretty nice lookin! Pretty simple with the right amoun of flare. Much nicer than the g20, IMO.

I really like the look of these, more than the g20 & i15, much more than the g15 & k15.:clapp:

lee westwood has posted on his twitter about the i20 irons here is a picture

h69cx.jpg

Is that a speaker along the perimeter?

They look nice imo.

Is that a speaker along the perimeter?

They look nice imo.

Yeah they have bluetooth so you can sink them with your phone. I like the look tbh and I usually dont like Pings.

Yeah they have bluetooth so you can sink them with your phone. I like the look tbh and I usually dont like Pings.

Same here and if these are the irons Lee is gaming right now.. his scores are loving them. Cant wait to give these a proper whack.

I really like these. Looking forward to an opportunity to hit em.

Great looking effort PING. Love the satin finish, have they been listening to the regular call for satin finishes. Best I have seen in this category.

Same here and if these are the irons Lee is gaming right now.. his scores are loving them. Cant wait to give these a proper whack.

lee is still using his trust i10s,i cant see him changing any time soon with the way he is playing with his i10s

Man, that is a great looking iron! I really liked the i15 a lot.

Back