Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

a19972dfb443aa7f707a28443889bf2f.jpg

On a wet, windy Saturday in Nashville @BJosh & I @ Gaylord Springs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a19972dfb443aa7f707a28443889bf2f.jpg

On a wet, windy Saturday in Nashville @BJosh & I @ Gaylord Springs.

Thanks to @LSMO for playing today, always fun!
IYkdoZa.jpg

Had a great time and I think we played 18 in about 2 hours!

@Antihero comes thru late and sets up a 10:30 with @jim54 East Lake North

Club Corp Life. Great conditions. Complete opposite of the Ranch I played today. Fast greens. No tight lies around the green. It's great.

Anytime you are lucky enough to get an invite to play a semi-private/private course you drop the Skins Game at the Ranch and play with THPers.

Putting green eaaaaarly

Last edited:
Ethan is like golf crack (always got the good stuff), love the guy.
My back or kidneys or something is killing me so bring your dollars tomorrow, I feel some golf shots coming on.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Ethan is like golf crack (always got the good stuff), love the guy.
My back or kidneys or something is killing me so bring your dollars tomorrow, I feel some golf shots coming on.

I hope when you get down here we can get at least 1 round in. Won’t be East Lake but will try to make sure it’s a fun one!

The equipment is shipping next week, so in about 3 weeks I will be spending 1-2 weeks there.

We will be getting some rounds in for sure.

@Hambone1023 is in town for the PGA, and it was great to catch up and get a round in yesterday. Fun day - and he used his Vokey to get out of this bunker, awkward lie, but got it to 3 feet.
5eb7a4c8b3e8e9065dd4c39e6f16b77f.jpg
abceeabfa900f413e5dbb6ae428eda9f.jpg

Had a fun round with THPers yesterday even though it was a 5 hour round

Got to meet with and golf with a fellow THPer on Friday/Saturday. I live in the Chicago area and he is from Texas. @NTXNoodler and I have never met in person but have chatted via social media quite a bit over the past few years. We sure had had a great time golfing and he is such a great person. Although he beat me by 3 strokes each day...... I look forward to the next time we get to play again. It’s so awesome how golf and THP can bring people together from all over!

Got to meet with and golf with a fellow THPer on Friday/Saturday. I live in the Chicago area and he is from Texas. @NTXNoodler and I have never met in person but have chatted via social media quite a bit over the past few years. We sure had had a great time golfing and he is such a great person. Although he beat me by 3 strokes each day...... I look forward to the next time we get to play again. It’s so awesome how golf and THP can bring people together from all over!

I think you gave me those shots without me knowing lol :)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

@H8tobogie and I played at a goat track yesterday in Bastrop TX. The practice green was sun baked brown and bumpy. The course turned out to beat our expectations but overall it was pretty rough. That did not stop us from having a good round and a great time. Dade is a monster off the tee with several drives over 300 and at least 2 in the 330 range. It was fun to watch the ball fly that far, those of you attending the upcoming Taylormade event are going to meet Dade and witness first hand some truly monster drives!!

Last edited:
@H8tobogie and I played at a goat track yesterday in Bastrop TX. The practice green was sun baked brown and bumpy. The course turned out to beat our expectations but overall it was pretty rough. That did not stop us from having a good round and a great time. Dade is a monster off the tee with several drives over 300 and at least 2 in the 330 range. It was fun to watch the ball fly that far, those of you attending the upcoming Taylormade event are going to meet Dade and witness first hand some truly monster drives!!

Great teeing it up with you again, Dan! Let's find a better track between H-town and ATX and do it again soon!

Had a great fun today out on the course with @pkorf who was visiting gray skied and wet Michigan (who are we kidding he felt right at home haha)

We were able to catch up a bit and play a little golf over the last 2 days. Always fun because no matter how good or bad the golf is the conversation is great. Can’t wait to do it again.

Played this past Sunday at Deer Ridge in Brentwood, Ca. with THP’s resident celebrity: Mancest. Course was a little under maintained on a few holes but it was a fun time in some windy conditions. The conversation was as usual inappropriate, but that’s probably why the two of us enjoy hanging out.

Played this past Sunday at Deer Ridge in Brentwood, Ca. with THP’s resident celebrity: Mancest. Course was a little under maintained on a few holes but it was a fun time in some windy conditions. The conversation was as usual inappropriate, but that’s probably why the two of us enjoy hanging out.

You should try Shadow Lakes across the street next time you're in the area

I can only imagine. One of the first I first PM's I received was for a local gathering. (Five and half hour drive is sorta local)
Watching the 2019 Championship sign up close today was also a wake up call. Spent yesterday checking out Coeur d'Alene and schedule out (8 1/2 hour drive). What an opportunity to golf with 20 THPers and meet a few other golfing people.
Will be a fun follow.

As well as everyone has put up with some of my ramblings, I'm planning and looking forward to a time outside of a display screen with THP.
It doesn't have to be an event either... Plenty of opportunities in paradise.

Had a great fun today out on the course with @pkorf who was visiting gray skied and wet Michigan (who are we kidding he felt right at home haha)

We were able to catch up a bit and play a little golf over the last 2 days. Always fun because no matter how good or bad the golf is the conversation is great. Can’t wait to do it again.

Right back at ya big boy! Like I said....we basically paid $60 so we could go chat with each other for 4 hours . Had a freaking blast and loved the course! Excited to tee it up again soon!

Had an awesome round with @Wildcat4life this morning and again tomorrow. I got to watch him tear it up today with some seriously killer shots.

When @Antihero sends a text at 7:30 saying “East Lake Woodlands 8:45?”

Didn’t plan on golfing today. Check the radar and see rain supposed to hit at 1:00.

Phuck it. I’m IN!!

When @Antihero sends a text at 7:30 saying “East Lake Woodlands 8:45?”

Didn’t plan on golfing today. Check the radar and see rain supposed to hit at 1:00.

Phuck it. I’m IN!!

Darn it, wish I was home. Maybe next Sat? Need to put the triple diamond into play on a tough course to see what she's got.

Had a great time playing with @Stribs today. Good dude and a good golfer who threw down a 76 today to my 96. I didn’t play well, but had a fun round! You know you love golf when score doesn’t dictate enjoyment.

Darn it, wish I was home. Maybe next Sat? Need to put the triple diamond into play on a tough course to see what she's got.

I'm out unfortunately for next Saturday.

Probably out Sunday as well.

Either of you shoot me a text if you're off Friday.

May try to get on somewhere a little different.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back