Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

I played Sewailo GC with @Wildcat4Life, @Doubleb21, and Db's son-in-law yesterday - - between Chris's (Wildcat) iron excellence and Brian's (Doubleb) putting bombs, it was a great day!

I played Sewailo GC with @Wildcat4Life, @Doubleb21, and Db's son-in-law yesterday - - between Chris's (Wildcat) iron excellence and Brian's (Doubleb) putting bombs, it was a great day!

That was a great day @roadrunner62 and it was great to meet you. @wildcat4life is killing it right up the middle every time lol. See you soon for another round!

That was a great day @roadrunner62 and it was great to meet you. @wildcat4life is killing it right up the middle every time lol. See you soon for another round!

Really great weekend with you guys. @roadrunner62 is recovering really well from injury. Can’t wait to see what his mid season form is. @doubleb21 is progressing so fast. The guy just puts in so much effort to get better and always had a smile on his face. I want to tee it up real soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FINALLY got a round in today with my boy @pkorf. Had an absolute blast.

538b958cacaa7587225c7ef42adf40d1.jpg

89284d3e747e029446ed13697d118816.jpg

9494537d70acccfa70ed3ff9cb9f0f71.jpg

It was an absolute pleasure dude! Had a blast and can’t wait for the next round my friend!

He finally stopped dodging you? That's awesome you guys were able to meet up.

Hell froze over! The dodge is dead!

Hahaha crazy right? We will see how long it takes next time. my guess is it will be a lot sooner than later.

Hahaha crazy right? We will see how long it takes next time. my guess is it will be a lot sooner than later.

lol its nuts that we all dont play so much more golf together

Good lookn swing there @PKorf

Thanks dude! Tee game was strong yesterday. Everything not on the tee....not so much lol.

i’m going to be in the auburn/Opelika area for the week of july 4. i’m going to play one of the rtj courses at grand national, and farmlinks in sylacauga. if anyone is interested let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What a fantastic weekend, played with Capt. Mclovin and Greg K. on Sat and with 8 THPers today. Just a blast and getting to see and play 9 holes with the legends MikeDean and WarEagle is just way over the top..:alien:

Not to take away from seeing everyone else, I so enjoy playing with all these guys and appreciate them putting up with my old grouchy ass.

Hunter's Green is such a fun Course and for some reason the Evnflow works there and has earned a reprieve from the return to Golf Galaxy.

Thanks Antihero and Chosen one for setting up this outing, it was lots of fun.

What a fantastic weekend, played with Capt. Mclovin and Greg K. on Sat and with 8 THPers today. Just a blast and getting to see and play 9 holes with the legends MikeDean and WarEagle is just way over the top..:alien:

Not to take away from seeing everyone else, I so enjoy playing with all these guys and appreciate them putting up with my old grouchy ass.

Hunter's Green is such a fun Course and for some reason the Evnflow works there and has earned a reprieve from the return to Golf Galaxy.

Great time as usual Jim. Thanks for making the trip out had a blast as always!

Ya hit some really good shots out there!

Fun round today!

Your driver was great all day ---except for the unfortunate aquatic event on 18.

Enjoyed playing with everyone.

Wish I had a few less blowups---but the fun definitely outweighed the frustration.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Got the chance to play with a couple of local guys @buckeyesduffer & @chris.tisler yesterday again. Great guys and good golfers. If ya get the chance to tee it up with them, I promise a good time and some laughs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had the pleasure of playing with @shanewu today. Great guy, has plenty of game and hits a really nice small draw off the tee that was just fun to watch. Definitely want to tee it up again with him.

Had the pleasure of playing with @shanewu today. Great guy, has plenty of game and hits a really nice small draw off the tee that was just fun to watch. Definitely want to tee it up again with him.

He was the key to us collecting 1 1/2 points the first day of competition at #TheGrandaddy! He has game!

It was a lot of fun and I'm glad we finally got to meet and play together. I think you were my good luck charm! Some of the best ball striking I've had for almost an entire round in a long time.

He was the key to us collecting 1 1/2 points the first day of competition at #TheGrandaddy! He has game!
You're too kind, sir. I don't quite remember it that way. Haha. Your back is probably still sore from carrying 170lbs on the 2nd and 3rd 9 holes. LOL

I got to play with @KYgolfer at the Trophy club outside Indianapolis yesterday. We hadn’t seen each other since the Titleist Ultimate event in Savannah. I had such a great time! Made me miss the rest of the guys! THP is just something else!!

5688e43e76b8d17c2d7194c690dd50fb.jpg
58561a324171ae8581ba7c7c66a6813a.jpg

I got to play with @KYgolfer at the Trophy club outside Indianapolis yesterday. We hadn’t seen each other since the Titleist Ultimate event in Savannah. I had such a great time! Made me miss the rest of the guys! THP is just something else!!

I couldn't agree more @Putterbutter. I had a great time.

We both drove 2.5-3 hours to meet up, play a round of golf, have lunch and head back home. I'd do it every weekend.

I was lucky to meet up with @Carolina Dundee in Virginia Beach and play a round a couple weeks back.

Would love to have a get together with all the guys at some point. Friends for life. All because of THP!!

I had a great time with DucatiGirl, Hamfist & ntanygd760 today (despite the effing heat index being near 100 with no wind at all). Thanks to DucatiGirl for making the flight out to OH for this!

Played in a quota game yesterday with DWhockey, it was all new to me but a lot of fun and as a lower cap I had to play my butt off to make my quota of 30 and missed it on 18 by a stroke.

I want to give Mike a shout out as maybe the most improved golfer I know over the last year, he used to aim 100 yards right to hit a fairway with the driver and yesterday he was destroying the drives, straight and long 270-280. His short game is on point and most importantly he talks just a little bit less

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Played in a quota game yesterday with DWhockey, it was all new to me but a lot of fun and as a lower cap I had to play my butt off to make my quota of 30 and missed it on 18 by a stroke.

I want to give Mike a shout out as maybe the most improved golfer I know over the last year, he used to aim 100 yards right to hit a fairway with the driver and yesterday he was destroying the drives, straight and long 270-280. His short game is on point and most importantly he talks just a little bit less

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

The quota game sounds like something that my dad plays in his Wednesday league. It seems like it's good for him since he's still pretty much a beginner and gets a little stressed out on the course sometimes. I'd go for something like that if I was a member somewhere.

I believe one of your three main points, although 30 does sound like a pretty steep target... :beauty:

Back