Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Nice weather there! and damn Dade getting all jacked now eh?
I got on the Josh workout plan! (which is to say, I finally got back to working out at all) :)

Big shout out to @Doubleb21 for inviting myself, @Wildcat4life, and @oumagic out to the Veteran's Day scramble at Tucson National today! "Team THP Tucson" (with some Phoenix blood mixed in) shot a very respectable -11 on a beautiful course. All around great day of golf, friends, and good times!

Big shout out to @Doubleb21 for inviting myself, @Wildcat4life, and @oumagic out to the Veteran's Day scramble at Tucson National today! "Team THP Tucson" (with some Phoenix blood mixed in) shot a very respectable -11 on a beautiful course. All around great day of golf, friends, and good times!

What an awesome day with you guys! Some amazing shots were made by you three lol. The eagle par 4 was the hole of the day! Thanks for coming out and I am looking forward to our next round.

2497C1FD-0312-43F1-819C-36675A86375B.jpeg2A7700DB-7DA5-47E0-997B-D1C382589A69.jpeg399016E0-334C-4D21-AA53-2E4AD534A61F.jpeg4286C518-4C88-4C65-B0EE-96290A0B096A.jpeg

Thanks for the invite @Doubleb21 and it was totally worth the drive to get to play with my Tucson brothers! Really looking forward to Sewaillo in December

Thanks for the invite @Doubleb21 and it was totally worth the drive to get to play with my Tucson brothers! Really looking forward to Sewaillo in December
Thanks for the invite @Doubleb21 . Had a blast today fellas. And @oumagic was definitely dropping bombs with his new putter!!!! Winner came in with a 48 :unsure::unsure:

@oumagic thanks for making the drive and don’t change that driver or putter ?.

@Wildcat4life is the putter collector lol. Another closest to the pin another putter won !

@oumagic thanks for making the drive and don’t change that driver or putter ?.

@Wildcat4life is the putter collector lol. Another closest to the pin another putter won !
Looks like a great time and cool event. I love Tucson and have been trying to bribe my wife into moving there to no avail.

Looks like a great time and cool event. I love Tucson and have been trying to bribe my wife into moving there to no avail.

You need to bring her here during a massive winter blizzard! You will be all set then ?

I want to thank @Doubleb21 for another great event today. We definitely were able to play better today and your putter was hot.??? Top 4 finish is awesome and we will get it soon.

I want to thank @Doubleb21 for another great event today. We definitely were able to play better today and your putter was hot.??? Top 4 finish is awesome and we will get it soon.

Good thing the putter was working ? always a good day out playing golf with THPers! Thanks for going

Got a chance to play with @McLovin today and it was a lot of fun. We joked and laughed our way around the course and it was a blast.

also got a chance to get some perspective and share some and that felt really good. Thanks Chris for the round and we will do it again soon.

Got a chance to play with @McLovin today and it was a lot of fun. We joked and laughed our way around the course and it was a blast.

also got a chance to get some perspective and share some and that felt really good. Thanks Chris for the round and we will do it again soon.

appreciate you humoring my 10,000 questions every time. it’s always exciting to be around someone who is passionate about what they do. i’d love to get one more round in with you before the event.

appreciate you humoring my 10,000 questions every time. it’s always exciting to be around someone who is passionate about what they do. i’d love to get one more round in with you before the event.

Then it shall be done. The last month has been a whirlwind of meeting and playing with some amazing people and it really rejuvenated me in some ways in both THPers and humanity haha.

Got a bunch of playing with THPers lined up for a cold weekend. Should be a great time.

Dragged @Hamfist out for another 18 today, was a really great time! If you get the chance to play with him, definitely make it work. He’s just a genuinely nice guy and one that really gets the point of golf, good or bad play doesn’t matter, it’s about the people.

Hamfist making a helluva stroke on a long up hill putt on a looooong uphill par 3.
1E74A7E3-B039-40C9-9AE8-3A8E8C44E38B.jpeg

Thank you @Wildcat4life for setting up a round today. Took my wife and son in law and we watched him crush it from the back tees. Always a great day playing with him. @Wildcat4life my wife said she had fun and would go back lol!

Good times with @BigDill on the course this morning!! We'll definitely tee it up again soon!!

Good times with @BigDill on the course this morning!! We'll definitely tee it up again soon!!
Awesome time man, your a good dude. I had a blast, and I’m sure we will do it again soon, but maybe when summer rates are in effect ?. Prices are brutal right now.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I witnessed @Canes chip in from about 35 yards on the backside of an elevated green for birdie. It was amazing and a heck of a shot. Tracked from the moment it bounced int he green and rolled right in. Best part was he couldn’t see it because of the elevation!

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I witnessed @Canes chip in from about 35 yards on the backside of an elevated green for birdie. It was amazing and a heck of a shot. Tracked from the moment it bounced int he green and rolled right in. Best part was he couldn’t see it because of the elevation!
Ha... lucky shot!! You were smoking that Cobra driver. Thanks again for the sleeve of TP5!!

Back