Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

We should start a thread on this!! Document for THP to come along !
I'm just starting to play again after almost 3 years not playing. Hopefully I can get back down there this next winter and get in a round with the south Florida group.

If you all need a fourth around this area in the future, I humbly offer my services 😝
Hey guys, I’m in the Mason/ Liberty Township area. I’d love to be in the loop when you guys try to get together next time 😁

I'm just starting to play again after almost 3 years not playing. Hopefully I can get back down there this next winter and get in a round with the south Florida group.

that would be awesome!

Good round w/ @stevie-a today at a course I hadn’t played in many years. Played in 3hrs but the Texas summer heat is here. Lots of talk about certain THP threads, kiddos, THP’ers, COVID-19, travel (or lack there of) some WTF shots we hit & discussions on the meaning of life. Good times, good shots & ready for more!

Good round w/ @stevie-a today at a course I hadn’t played in many years. Played in 3hrs but the Texas summer heat is here. Lots of talk about certain THP threads, kiddos, THP’ers, COVID-19, travel (or lack there of) some WTF shots we hit & discussions on the meaning of life. Good times, good shots & ready for more!
Definitely enjoyed the round today @Nate . My full Jekyl and Hyde was on display today. Would definitely like another run at that course in the future. Good convos and talked up the Meat Church Queso to the wife...so will be hitting you up for the recipe. Enjoy your 4th and look forward to playing again soon.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Definitely enjoyed the round today @Nate . My full Jekyl and Hyde was on display today. Would definitely like another run at that course in the future. Good convos and talked up the Meat Church Queso to the wife...so will be hitting you up for the recipe. Enjoy your 4th and look forward to playing again soon.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Posted in the Grill/Smoked thread but it’s also on Meat Church’s twitter feed recently.

Man it's been way too long since I've been able to play some golf with THPer's. I miss those opportunities.

(Couldn't find the old thread - mods feel free to merge if it's still around)

Had an extremely enjoyable round with @LSU_JB today. Course was in great shape and the weather was great (first day in a while). Neither of us played particularly well, but both hit quite a few excellent shots. Really enjoyed the opportunity to play with Justin today. Good dude, despite his LSU love. I'll tee it up with him any time.

(y)(y)

(Couldn't find the old thread - mods feel free to merge if it's still around)

Had an extremely enjoyable round with @LSU_JB today. Course was in great shape and the weather was great (first day in a while). Neither of us played particularly well, but both hit quite a few excellent shots. Really enjoyed the opportunity to play with Justin today. Good dude, despite his LSU love. I'll tee it up with him any time.

(y)(y)
Enjoyed your company. Hopefully we bring our B game and there will be some sand in the bunkers next time.

Played the money sunday game with my normal group and @Thechosen1 joined us as he does every now and then, he and I play a side game of match play with him as a 0 cap and myself as a 10.
He gave me 9 pops and for the 1st time I managed to take the match with some luck and actually playing a good round from tee to green.
It may never happen again as Bryan can be a buzzsaw so I am not going to be to cocky about it, but it was a fun round as always with him and I enjoy his attitude and love to see someone hit the shots he does.
We may play again this Wed at the course he shot 2 under the 1st time he saw it, so I have saved the money to give back to him :)

I got out today with @PW2. We played Earlywine North here in OKC. Was great to get out with him. He played steady golf pretty much all day and turned in a good round on a hard course the first time he saw it.

Can't wait to get back out again.

I got out today with @PW2. We played Earlywine North here in OKC. Was great to get out with him. He played steady golf pretty much all day and turned in a good round on a hard course the first time he saw it.

Can't wait to get back out again.
Was fun my man. You’re a good player and good company. We’ll definitely do it again!

Had a blast today guys. Can’t wait to do it again

The Chips game was a solid addition today's match. Watching the 3 putt and hazard chips get passed every hole, along with earning a few good Chips now and then... there was never a dull moment!

The Chips game was a solid addition today's match. Watching the 3 putt and hazard chips get passed every hole, along with earning a few good Chips now and then... there was never a dull moment!

That has to be one of the best courses possible for that game.

Looking forward to the chance to meet and play with more.

That has to be one of the best courses possible for that game.

Glad
You guys had fun!

probably b/c you won money 😂

Back