Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

Welp, Rory was a bust for me. It looks great but its way too easy and there isnt much depth to career mode. Back to Destiny...

Bought the new Batman game - Arkham Knight ... great fun and surprisingly dark..

pick up and play type if you want but engrossing enough if you want to lose a few hours.

I'm waiting for $30 or so on Batman and I'll be on it.

Bought the new Batman game - Arkham Knight ... great fun and surprisingly dark..

pick up and play type if you want but engrossing enough if you want to lose a few hours.

Such a fun game, and there's something to driving around with the batmobile just causing a ton of destruction

Wish I didnt digital download Rory. Now I cant even trade it in....

I'm trying to beat all of the night club challenges right now. Proving challenging

Picked up the PS4 batman bundle and Rory yesterday at Best Buy on a total spur of the moment purchase. I went in for a fit bit and left with $550 in video game stuff. My wife was not happy.

I wanted Rory and then I didn't see it or anything new for Xbox 360 so it was time to upgrade.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CJ and I had a good battle last night. Having a hard time keeping my eyes open tonight so maybe tomorrow night we can get a good crowd?

CJ and I had a good battle last night. Having a hard time keeping my eyes open tonight so maybe tomorrow night we can get a good crowd?

Maybe I can hop on after dinner tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoyed some golf last night with ddec, sparks and CJ! Good times!

Enjoyed some golf last night with ddec, sparks and CJ! Good times!

st andrews and chambers bay under those conditions was a freaking blast.

st andrews and chambers bay under those conditions was a freaking blast.

Oh yes! 20-25 mph winds and rock hard fast greens. Too much fun!

So I'm new to the PS4. How do I play Rory against others?

yeah that was fun yesterday, one day I might beat you guys. ha, probably not.

wubears71 goto head to head and join or create a game and invite others.

Skim alert.

Anyone play mortal kombat x?

also, if we don't play some COD tonight my son might cut me

also, if we don't play some COD tonight my son might cut me

I have cod but am a newb to the online part for this game. Have played in the past but I'd get into it if I had a group to hook up with.

I have cod but am a newb to the online part for this game. Have played in the past but I'd get into it if I had a group to hook up with.

We have a few A players that allow the rest of us to succeed. One of them is 10 years old. Hahaha

Back