Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

Check Walmart for new and used. I work for walmart, and at times I need to be on the website for "research" purposes, and Ive actually ordered from them games wise when i got my Ps4 back in February, and they have nice deals from time to time. As for Rory Mcilroy, Ive always enjoyed the Tiger Woods games thru the years, and for the most part are beaten easily. I play the new game a lot, and graphics are awesome, but for a golf enthusiast a must have.

477cdfa6e3e3ee404381786983776dbc.jpg

Oh man this comes out tomarrow. Last one in the series.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I swing at everything as well. Always.

Its why I always just create a pitcher for RTTS.

Lol that's me. My hitting is atrocious. Swing swimg swimg away. S
Game does have some flaws they refuse to fix for 5+ years. Two nights ago threw a one hitter. The one hit should have been an error. Ball hit right at the SS and they give him a hit.

Other is the 3-6-3 double play. When the guy hits a ball to first and he's like 1 foot from the bag. The pitcher doesn't cover on that play. But in this game you have to. When I have to run by the first baseman to get to first I don't cover first on that hit. Other times yes.

I should turn my ps4 on for something other than movies sometime.

I'm pretty confident the last time we chatted on PS4 was while playing ghosts. Those were the days haha

I read something earlier where Rory McIlroy PGA Tour is available for digital download through PSN and Xbox Live (Gold Only) for $16 from today through the 16th. They are adding Banff Springs as the course download in May as well...so at least piece by piece it is becoming better featured.

I'm probably going to re-buy it tonight if for no other reason than to play some rounds on Wolf Creek before I head to the real place on Sunday.

I read something earlier where Rory McIlroy PGA Tour is available for digital download through PSN and Xbox Live (Gold Only) for $16 from today through the 16th. They are adding Banff Springs as the course download in May as well...so at least piece by piece it is becoming better featured.

I'm probably going to re-buy it tonight if for no other reason than to play some rounds on Wolf Creek before I head to the real place on Sunday.

That might be worth me getting. Saw yesterday at Gamestop a used copy for 33 and I just didn't see that happening.

That might be worth me getting. Saw yesterday at Gamestop a used copy for 33 and I just didn't see that happening.

Amazon had it for $29 new the other day, and that still seemed too rich. $16 sounds just about right.

you will love this

Enjoy wolf creek. It's a blast.

I bought Rory McIlroy PGA Tour for PS4 if anyone ever wants to play. Seems like a good game to drink a beer and play against a THPer online. Maybe make drinking beer part of the game or am I trying to go back to my younger days?

477cdfa6e3e3ee404381786983776dbc.jpg

Oh man this comes out tomarrow. Last one in the series.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This was such a good game. Just finished it last night. Great way to end the series!

I bought Battlefield Hardline for 4.00 on Amazon yesterday. Any good?

I bought Battlefield Hardline for 4.00 on Amazon yesterday. Any good?
Not bad for 4.00. It's a interesting game. Liked it at first than started to get bored with it. But that's how most games our with me

Think I'm ready for that Destiny grind again...calling Dan and Taylor to the stand.

Think I'm ready for that Destiny grind again...calling Dan and Taylor to the stand.

Next expansion coming out in just over a week now

Next expansion coming out in just over a week now

I know. I am able to "preorder" it on ps4 for $30 but unsure if its truly worth it. Considering I never finished everyone from the last expansion

Deus Ex right now. Will probably preorder Titanfall so I can pay it off over my next few paychecks.

Back