Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

I think it is time I get one of these and the 20th anniversary model looks awesome.

ps4_20_10-e1417601083487.jpg

Well I picked up a PS4 over Black Friday (the GTA V and Last of Us bundle). Finally took the time to get it all set up last night. Not going to lie, it's tough going from the Xbox One controller to the PS4 controller.

So far, I still hate the PS interface, just seems blah. GTA V and Last of Us both looked fantastic, so I'm looking forward to playing through those two games again.

I think it is time I get one of these and the 20th anniversary model looks awesome.

ps4_20_10-e1417601083487.jpg

Throwback to the original. Love it

Well I picked up a PS4 over Black Friday (the GTA V and Last of Us bundle). Finally took the time to get it all set up last night. Not going to lie, it's tough going from the Xbox One controller to the PS4 controller.

So far, I still hate the PS interface, just seems blah. GTA V and Last of Us both looked fantastic, so I'm looking forward to playing through those two games again.

Both of those games are just remastered, wait til you see some first party games on it!

I'll be back on CoD soon . Beat GTA again and online doesn't intrigue me at this going.
Ghosts or the new one?

I am shanep0131

Lol thats too many numbers. Send me an invite. Same name as here. Haha
Will do, and thats the short version of numbers for me, of course dan called me numbers in florida lol

Both of those games are just remastered, wait til you see some first party games on it!

I probably won't pick up any other PS4 games until The Order, Bloodborne, or Uncharted 4. I've been playing Destiny on Xbox One which has been keeping me busy, and with the expansion coming out next week, will probably continue to keep me busy. But I'm looking forward to playing through the games I have for the PS4 again as they were both a ton of fun the first time through on the old systems.

GameStop is like 2 something. It's pretty ugly.

I'll probably just let it collect dust. Sounds like something I'd do.
I am sure you could get more on eBay no? Especially with the games.

Hmmm...wife said I should keep ps4 too as a Xmas gift....hmmm

Back