Go for it! It only costs like $12 to send a card to PSA but the wait times are long because everyone is playing the raw to graded flipping game hoping for 10's and resale. Itry to convince him that EVERYONE has PSA 10 cards of the hottest prospect from thisyeas set so get rid of it and turn his profit into a high graded rookie card of someone like Gretzky. Hot prospect could get hurt or fizzle out and prices drop overnight. It's not a rare card, just hype! Gretzky will only go up. Hes retired and in the Hall of Fame but what do I know, i'm old. I'm a Red Sox fan but I buy graded Mickey Mantle cards. It's like money in the bank.
Every Gretzky card is my favorite Gretzky card hahaha #GOAT

Every Gretzky card is my favorite Gretzky card hahaha #GOAT

I have a Gretzky rookie card but the last time we moved (3 years ago) it got packed up and I have yet to find it. I know it's here some place though/.,

Any of you guys still playing Pokemon Go? The kiddo and I are still going strong, especially with GoFest this past weekend. Big time hauls.

I still play Pokemon Go. I need to upgrade my Pokemon storage though, I am starting to run out of ones I want to send to the professor to make room.

I still play Pokemon Go. I need to upgrade my Pokemon storage though, I am starting to run out of ones I want to send to the professor to make room.
What's your friend code? We'll add you.

Community day on Saturday.

Louisville is hosting and official Niantic event.

my wife has agreed to take me, as well as download pogo again to trade and battle to help me level. Score.

we can invite you guys to some if you'd like. Remote raiding is great.

What level are you two?
That's a thing?! I think we're both lvl 38.

Community day on Saturday.

Louisville is hosting and official Niantic event.

my wife has agreed to take me, as well as download pogo again to trade and battle to help me level. Score.
This makes me so happy.

At least she's willing to participate (even if that means a second gotcha catching for her lmao).. It makes it so much easier to get good pokemon when you trade them and hope for luckies.

Add my daughter and I so we can trade and send 4399 5917 7643

My friends and I played Summoners War for a few years, kind of like the same game. I stopped playing them because we all just kind of faded away.

I've heard of Go - but never tried it. Maybe now is the time to give it a shot?

My friends and I played Summoners War for a few years, kind of like the same game. I stopped playing them because we all just kind of faded away.

I've heard of Go - but never tried it. Maybe now is the time to give it a shot?
It's pretty fun, go for it!

Back