Precision Pro NX10 Rangefinder

To me this is the best rangefinder not named coolshot pro and XE.

Lightning fast, feels premium (not quite the metal feel of XE) and has great optics with a much improved uncluttered display. The customization is just a bonus. All that for $279.

I didn’t want to make a separate thread, but my NX9 died and it’s out of warranty. I’m probably going to move to a gps/shot tracking unit. Precision Pro will give you 30% a new device, when you turn in the old one. So, if you are thinking about buying a Precision Pro rangefinder, you can have my old one and use it for 30% off your purchase.

The NX10 Is in hand! Will get some pics up tomorrow before I write the review here in the coming days.

Better heft to this one than others I’ve tried from them. The interchangeability is actually pretty cool.

I’m loving mine.

So, I intentionally held back pics and thoughts as this review will be going up very soon.

Suffice to say, I am SO impressed by what Precision Pro has done here and continues to do. Might be the fastest rangefinder I've ever used, any brand, any price.

I would agree. That is what surprised me most. I wasn’t expecting that.

I’m convinced this is my favorite laser they have ever released and it’s really freaking good

So, I intentionally held back pics and thoughts as this review will be going up very soon.

Suffice to say, I am SO impressed by what Precision Pro has done here and continues to do. Might be the fastest rangefinder I've ever used, any brand, any price.

that is definitely saying something.

that is definitely saying something.
Hold that thought. We have a two way battle…and both are faster than anything I’ve ever used before. Ever.

Very cool that you can customize and personalize it. Can't wait to see all the options also free battery replacement and all the other features at that price point is great.

Very cool that you can customize and personalize it. Can't wait to see all the options also free battery replacement and all the other features at that price point is great.
They’ve got some pretty fun options on their site now, and from my understanding lots more to come.

They’ve got some pretty fun options on their site now, and from my understanding lots more to come.
I spent at least 10 minutes looking at them today.

I spent at least 10 minutes looking at them today.
One of the floral ones has almost gotten me many times. I like it a lot.

Digging this one
Screenshot_20220808-175002_Samsung Internet.jpg

I don’t even care about the customization. It’s just a bonus for me

The rangefinder has an uncluttered visual. A simple circle and the distance and slope. No big crosshairs or anything.

Like was said it’s fast. It has the magnet on the correct side for right handers. So many have the magnet on the right side but this one is on the left, which I much prefer.

I think I said it before but this is not just a budget rangefinder. It’s the best one not named Bushnell XE and Coolshot Pro II, imo.

I don’t even care about the customization. It’s just a bonus for me

The rangefinder has an uncluttered visual. A simple circle and the distance and slope. No big crosshairs or anything.

Like was said it’s fast. It has the magnet on the correct side for right handers. So many have the magnet on the right side but this one is on the left, which I much prefer.

I think I said it before but this is not just a budget rangefinder. It’s the best one not named Bushnell XE and Coolshot Pro II, imo.
I had an XE….this and the TL1 are better imo.

I had an XE….this and the TL1 are better imo.

The Xe being in a metal housing just felt more durable to me. Plus I like the red display option.

Curious, why does this one appeal more to you?

I mean, for me I’m totally happy with my purchase. On price alone, this wins out. And it’s fast. Like fast-fast, as you mention. Customization is cool, but not why I buy a rangefinder.

The Xe being in a metal housing just felt more durable to me. Plus I like the red display option.

Curious, why does this one appeal more to you?

I mean, for me I’m totally happy with my purchase. On price alone, this wins out. And it’s fast. Like fast-fast, as you mention. Customization is cool, but not why I buy a rangefinder.
Bang for buck, I don’t think the NX10 be beat. The VC hits that higher price tier and has more bells and whistles, but both are absolutely LIGHTNING fast.

I could play either for the foreseeable future and be thrilled.

Back