Presidents Cup - who does TW pick?

I want nothing to do with Reed on the team - He is a riot when playing singles, but he seems like a thorn in the side of a good time anywhere else.

Would have preferred Kisner or Fowler.

The Reed pick was gross. I'd have been happy with Kiz or Fowler - even Na.

I wonder if he has more inside knowledge on either Koepka or DJ not playing and he can still nab one or the other.

I don't naturally favor Reed as a golfer. But I think for a team, diversity can be helpful. I think the strongest teams are those that put the chemistry together in innovative ways rather than trying to simply limit the ingredients to bland flavors. Honestly, I think the US is going to trounce them and Reed will contribute to that effort.

How is Kiz left off these teams? He's great in matchup play and such a clutch putter.
And very popular with other players.

I think Tiger wants to be Captain of a winning team and he could not care less about a popularity contest. Reed is a tough competitor.

Kisner sharing his feelings on being left off Presidents Cup team haha

Haha that’s pretty funny by Kis

I think Tiger wants to be Captain of a winning team and he could not care less about a popularity contest. Reed is a tough competitor.
And was absolute trash in his last team competition and 100% poison in the team room.

And was absolute trash in his last team competition and 100% poison in the team room.

To me, the fact that he got picked, makes me think that some of that crap was overblown.

To me, the fact that he got picked, makes me think that some of that crap was overblown.
I've always thought it was overblown. No doubt Reed is abrasive, bit I thought a lot of that was just folks piling on.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Abraham Ancer wants to play Tiger in singles. Be careful what you ask for!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If Koepka can't go, who does Tiger pick? The hot hand in Brendan Todd? Kisner? Na? Fowler? I think it comes down to Kis or Na.

Bonus question: how many matches do Reed and Cantlay play together? I'll go with 4 unless they stink it up early.

If Koepka or DJ can't go, I think Tiger will pick Kisner, Na or Todd. My sentimental pick would be Fowler.

Abraham Ancer wants to play Tiger in singles. Be careful what you ask for!!

Maybe Ancer can get some advice from Nick O'Hern. Nick is the Tiger slayer.

If Koepka can't go, who does Tiger pick? The hot hand in Brendan Todd? Kisner? Na? Fowler? I think it comes down to Kis or Na.

Bonus question: how many matches do Reed and Cantlay play together? I'll go with 4 unless they stink it up early.

If Koepka or DJ can't go, I think Tiger will pick Kisner, Na or Todd. My sentimental pick would be Fowler.

I would initially say Rickie because of his experience.

I'm another who thinks Reed will not be an issue for this team.

Better to be Nick than Stephen Ames.

Still is hard to believe that Nick has beaten Tiger more than once in match play singles. Not many people alive (Nick may actually be a class of 1) can lay that claim

Rickie Fowler in.

Rickie must've been the designated backup when Tiger made his picks. Brendan Todd is en fuego right now and I'd want him on the team

Not a fanboy, but glad to see Rickie get a spot.

Yep, Just heard it. Fowler in!

BTodd won't get picked but given his recent form, maybe he should. If he gets a 3rd consecutive win this week. It might be hard to leave him off.

Back