I’m currently hurt, but this is going to get some work for a full review in coming days.

I’d apologize to @jdtox about my feet, but 1) my J’s are awesome and 2) it’s the only way to show why I went with this one, it fits my size 14’s

View attachment 9246311
You don't have to apologize when feet are covered by sweet kicks. Even if it looks like you are standing on a smaller, wider skateboard haha

I use mine in the office. As you can see it's an in office day. LOL.
IMG_0423.jpg

Mine looks like it should be delivered at the end of the week. Looking forward to adding some feet pics.

Mine looks like it should be delivered at the end of the week. Looking forward to adding some feet pics.
It’s pretty humbling, namely how effin back footed I have my weight to start. 😡

It’s pretty humbling, namely how effin back footed I have my weight to start. 😡
I’ve been working on that and this should def help. I’ve always struggled with shifting my weight forward and just hanging back. Should be fun. And probably dangerous

I’ve been working on that and this should def help. I’ve always struggled with shifting my weight forward and just hanging back. Should be fun. And probably dangerous
Lotta wedges.

Lotta wedges.

Hahaha

Unboxed mine last night. However my legs hurt so bad from climbing a 24’ extension ladder about 5 times yesterday I decided to postpone for another day. Give it a go this evening then in the range possibly Wednesday

NO DRINKING AND SHIFTING!!

I've been working with this a lot. I keep it in my home office and jump on at least once an hour. I am starting to translate it to my real swing. Nothing dramatic yet but believe it is helping me get my weight back to the lead leg and also getting it there earlier.

Downshift delivered. I’m scared and excited.

I’ll be asking Blake at GolfTec about the weight shift and many other things tomorrow.

Quick update. Using this in the office. It's translating to the range and course. I hit balls after being away for several days. I could feel myself emulating my work with the board. Hitting the ball with more power and a small draw which never happens. I am getting through the ball way better. I will keep surfing.
.IMG_0480.jpg

Downshift delivered. I’m scared and excited.
Go On Question GIF by John Crist Comedy

I wish someone told me to start slow lol

I went for it with a mid iron. First swing....bam crushed it. Next 7 was like watching an episode of wipeout

All joking aside, it definitely helps engrain that feeling of loading that weight back and then moving forward. I noticed it a lot yesterday how I now have that feeling of almost pushing off that front side to get my weight back and then doing the opposite to get it forward.

I wish someone told me to start slow lol

I went for it with a mid iron. First swing....bam crushed it. Next 7 was like watching an episode of wipeout

All joking aside, it definitely helps engrain that feeling of loading that weight back and then moving forward. I noticed it a lot yesterday how I now have that feeling of almost pushing off that front side to get my weight back and then doing the opposite to get it forward.
I'm going to make you order a driver and you are going to make me order one of these.

I'm going to make you order a driver and you are going to make me order one of these.
let's add up the grand total and split it?

I have the Why Pressure Plate. I also just picked up the Force Pedal. I am really focused i am really focused on weight shift and turning with power. I saw this Michael Breed tip last night. At home i simulated what he was saying without a PVC pipe and i absolutely felt it . Went to the Dome this morning and it helped me turn and strike the ball really well with power . I am heading to Home Depot to pick up some PVC pipe and will work with that as well as the pressure board and Force Pedal. Possibly the best tip i have ever gotten. Time will tell.

IMG_5850.png

Last edited:
I have the Why Pressure Plate. I also just picked up the Force Pedal. I am really focused i am really focused on weight shift and turning with power. I saw this Michael Breed tip last night. At home i simulated what he was saying without a PVC pipe and i absolutely felt it . Went to the Dome this morning and it helped me turn and strike the ball really well with power . I am heading to Home Depot to pick up some PVC pipe and will work with that as well as the pressure board and Force Pedal. Possibly the best i have ever gotten. Time will tell.

View attachment 9252391

Thanks for posting the video. I made my post from the parking lot at the Dome before i went to get the PVC pipe at Loews and could not get the video up. The pipe isIMG_5855.jpeg5 ft which is perfect. And a cost of $5.65 for potentially an epic training aid. What do you think slap a THP logo on it and make it a THP Training aid. That would be perfect.

Thanks for posting the video. I made my post from the parking lot at the Dome before i went to get the PVC pipe at Loews and could not get the video up. View attachment 92524035 ft which is perfect. And a cost of $5.65 for potentially an epic training aid. What do you think slap a THP logo on it and make it a THP Training aid. That would be perfect.
Awesome that you found a drill that helps.

Awesome that you found a drill that helps.
Just watched this Youtube video which is the actual lesson . I am intrigued by this . Already doing Super Speed workouts so I will be interested to see how this affects speed with the sticks and ultimately on the course . Using the PVC pipe really conveys the feeling . And of course the pressure board as well. I think these things could be a great combination or at least I really hope so. Michael Breed seemed pretty pumped up.

Back