Pretty sure my tee time for Tuesday is getting cancelled..

David7

Reaction score
Handicap
Have gotten at least a foot, this was when it wasn’t even that bad yet.

7CB89156-0C87-4EDA-A9DF-2340F677DE18.jpeg

Have gotten at least a foot, this was when it wasn’t even that bad yet.

View attachment 9251091
Just a little south of you in Albany County, most of the snow fell this afternoon into tonight. All morning was rain and freezing rain. Lots of trees down and some power outages here. Probably ended up with 3-6 inches of snow.

No golf next week. Just hope this is the end of the winter weather.

Just a little south of you in Albany County, most of the snow fell this afternoon into tonight. All morning was rain and freezing rain. Lots of trees down and some power outages here. Probably ended up with 3-6 inches of snow.

No golf next week. Just hope this is the end of the winter weather.
Yeah it really depends which town/ latitude for this one. I work in Saratoga and we probably got 18” I would guess. At home it was about a foot. Power outages all throughout the area.

Stay safe!

Well at least Ohio isn't the worst. Ours melted. Super soggy ..

Yeah it really depends which town/ latitude for this one. I work in Saratoga and we probably got 18” I would guess. At home it was about a foot. Power outages all throughout the area.

Stay safe!
Same to you.

IMG_2073.jpeg

I got a nice photo of a cardinal on ice encrusted wires in the backyard today.

Beautiful shot, thanks for sharing.

I mean, it could all melt right?

I feel your pain. More snow in our forecast tomorrow.

Look Away Season 3 GIF by Paramount+

How I Met Your Mother Reaction GIF by Laff

I mean, it could all melt right?
True but I think it may be too wet initially after it melts. They’ll probably close for a few days.

True but I think it may be too wet initially after it melts. They’ll probably close for a few days.
Walking round it is! (I hope it dries out fast for you overall)

Bummer

IMG_2077.jpeg

Have to love Springtime in the Northeast.

I think this past week has more consecutive days of snow than any other this winter over here is Rochester. Spring my ass.

I think this past week has more consecutive days of snow than any other this winter over here is Rochester. Spring my ass.
Pretty sure we just got more snow in one day than we did all winter

Is there something wrong with your camera? What is all that white stuff?

That being said, I’ve always wanted to play the Edison Club up there.

That being said, I’ve always wanted to play the Edison Club up there.
That’s like 10 minutes from me. I actually met someone last summer at the mechanic while waiting in the waiting room. Somehow we got to talking about golf and he’s a member there. He said he’d have to invite me as a guest sometime.

Didn’t think anything of it til he texted me (we exchanged numbers) in early November inviting me for a round. I had to decline as my bag was missing some key clubs as I had sold some in anticipation for new ones for Christmas.

He said he’d invite me again sometime this season so we shall see!

That’s like 10 minutes from me. I actually met someone last summer at the mechanic while waiting in the waiting room. Somehow we got to talking about golf and he’s a member there. He said he’d have to invite me as a guest sometime.

Didn’t think anything of it til he texted me (we exchanged numbers) in early November inviting me for a round. I had to decline as my bag was missing some key clubs as I had sold some in anticipation for new ones for Christmas.

He said he’d invite me again sometime this season so we shall see!
Let me know how it is, it just looks like a neat place.

Let me know how it is, it just looks like a neat place.
Will do. I always drive past it when I go to my barber in Niskayuna and think about what it’s like. You can see several holes from the main road.

Back