Pro Wrestling Thread

Don’t come at me with work rate, 5 stars, or because it didn’t take place at the Budokan Hall, this is one of the greatest wrestling matches ever!

Agreed… It isn’t Shawn v. Taker but it’s up there.

I need this to come out yesterday

IMG_0921.gif

Looking forward to catching up on this week's Dark Side... The Final Flight of The Freebird. Terry Bam Bam Gordy.

Buff Bagwell shot his dad?!😳

Looking forward to catching up on this week's Dark Side... The Final Flight of The Freebird. Terry Bam Bam Gordy.
It was a great episode

Seth is turning on Cody, isn’t he?

I still think the turn is coming.
Ugh. Just fill the card with heels, no need for faces anymore, I guess.

@JDax I just got this ad from Homage on Facebook

IMG_3090.png

No easy way out!

I’m thinking out loud but I think it’s a travesty that Edge had more World Title reigns than The Undertaker & Kane combined.

I’m thinking out loud but I think it’s a travesty that Edge had more World Title reigns than The Undertaker & Kane combined.
Taker never wanted it

as for Kane, the ball was dropped a few times

I’m not an Edge guy so I get it. But, the Undertaker and Kane had the same problem Andre did. Once you put the title on them, how do you get it back off?

and the rock is here!

I’m not an Edge guy so I get it. But, the Undertaker and Kane had the same problem Andre did. Once you put the title on them, how do you get it back off?
They took it off of Taker 7 times, he (unlike Hogan) had no problem doing a job.

We’re what, 2 weeks out from WM?

Back