Pro Wrestling Thread

They LINGERED on that trailer, and made sure it was in the shot while Cody and Rock were left of center on the screen.
I don't usually pay attention to the surroundings, but in this case I noticed. To your point, there was some lingering.

Please let it happen.

Cody and Seth win match 1.

Bloodline interferes anyway in Match 2, glass breaks, Austin clears house allowing Cody to get the win.

It would be PERFECT.
my god it would be amazing. AMAZING

my god it would be amazing. AMAZING
Steve Austin Celebration GIF

To help Cody…
stone cold wrestling GIF by WWE
Is there a good Stone Cold documentary out there? I think I need to watch one to bring back old feels.

We are just a few short weeks away aren't we?
I have a feeling the finish is going to be over booked ga-ga…

As long as he finishes the story- and we get some drama I'm good with it.
I’m ok with ga-ga if the right person goes over, but if there is a ton of ga-ga and the wrong person goes over I get pissed… Example: WM31 HHH v. Sting.

10 days from night 1.
I think we should have a WrestleMania live thread for our bantering and/or disappointment.

Isn't that kind of what this thread is? It's a safe space in here--
Very true. We do kind of have our little slice of safe space in here.

WM will bring some new friends but I think we'll be nice and cozy in here.
I'm here for it.

Have already informed the Mrs. of my intentions to be glued to my seat and keyboard.

I'm here for it.

Have already informed the Mrs. of my intentions to be glued to my seat and keyboard.
My wife understands as well-- she even said she may have to tune in after seeing the old stiff guy on the Monday night.

My wife understands as well-- she even said she may have to tune in after seeing the old stiff guy on the Monday night.
My youngest has gotten in to it when I did last summer, so of course we HAVE to watch. Cant deprive the boy of entertainment! I've tried explaining Stone Cold to him, but it's lost on him. If we get a glass break entrance surprise, it would do things.

My youngest has gotten in to it when I did last summer, so of course we HAVE to watch. Cant deprive the boy of entertainment! I've tried explaining Stone Cold to him, but it's lost on him. If we get a glass break entrance surprise, it would do things.
Of course it's a must watch, for the kids. I get it... haha. Yeah I may lose my cool if the glass breaks...

Lucky. I hide it from my wife so I don’t get made fun of haha

Although she did watch some of the royal rumble match.

Lucky. I hide it from my wife so I don’t get made fun of haha

Although she did watch some of the royal rumble match.
Oh mine still makes fun of me- but then I look at the DVR and every housewife/reality show is in there and I ask if WWE is really the worst thing watched in our house...

Oh mine still makes fun of me- but then I look at the DVR and every housewife/reality show is in there and I ask if WWE is really the worst thing watched in our house...
exactly…

Back