Pro Wrestling Thread

Of course it's a must watch, for the kids. I get it... haha. Yeah I may lose my cool if the glass breaks...
I just wish I had an easier way to show him the hey day of my fandom, Taker, Kane, HBK, Harts, Stone Cold, early Rock, etc.

Lucky. I hide it from my wife so I don’t get made fun of haha

Although she did watch some of the royal rumble match.
Oh, I get laughed at. But, Coop saves it for me. It's for the kids Deano!

You have Peacock right?
Coop can hit the New Age Outlaws intro with me when I start it...

uhhhh... Ladie and Gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, Degeneration X.....

Oh, I get laughed at. But, Coop saves it for me. It's for the kids Deano!
Yeah Leo off the top rope just doesn’t hit yet.

He did watch one night with me and every time something happened he kept saying “ouch that hurt”

Coop can hit the New Age Outlaws intro with me when I start it...

uhhhh... Ladie and Gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, Degeneration X.....
That's fantastic!!

I'd just go back to some of that era's PPV's and watch a few with him.
Having those able to stream on Peacock is all sorts of fun.

Yeah Leo off the top rope just doesn’t hit yet.

He did watch one night with me and every time something happened he kept saying “ouch that hurt”
Throw him in a figure 4 or a lion tamer once or twice, he'll get it.

Having those able to stream on Peacock is all sorts of fun.
Especially when you were younger and couldn't afford to actually pay for them- now you get to go back and see em all over again.

Especially when you were younger and couldn't afford to actually pay for them- now you get to go back and see em all over again.
I remember I got King of the Ring the year Stone Cold said Austin 3:16 for the first time, because I had a good final report card at school. Felt like a big shot. My parents let me stay home and watch it while they went to a friends lake house. I remember them calling me like every 20 minutes to make sure all was ok and all I wanted to do was give my dad match updates like Mankind beating Undertaker. He didn’t care. He never did. Even when he would take me to Raw when it would hit Albany.

Hearing them talk on some of the biography shows has been fantastic.
I really need to just give up my "watch list" on Netflix and catch up on some wrestling nostalgia.

Almost did tonight. He was close to getting a stunner.
Night night termite. It really expedites bed time.

I remember I got King of the Ring the year Stone Cold said Austin 3:16 for the first time, because I had a good final report card at school. Felt like a big shot. My parents let me stay home and watch it while they went to a friends lake house. I remember them calling me like every 20 minutes to make sure all was ok and all I wanted to do was give my dad match updates like Mankind beating Undertaker. He didn’t care. He never did. Even when he would take me to Raw when it would hit Albany.
That's awesome man!! My pops used to watch Monday night raw with me every Monday night. It was the one night I could stay up "late". Never did the PPV's as it just wasn't in the cards for us UNTIL I was introduced to a buddy who's father had a de-scrambler. BOOM life changing lol

I remember that one like it was yesterday.

Damn, I miss Mankind.

That's awesome man!! My pops used to watch Monday night raw with me every Monday night. It was the one night I could stay up "late". Never did the PPV's as it just wasn't in the cards for us UNTIL I was introduced to a buddy who's father had a de-scrambler. BOOM life changing lol
My grandfather was the biggest wrestling fan there was, my dad wasnt a fan, but when PaPa was in town or I was there, it was all we talked about. He would call weekly just to talk about it. He passed when I was in high school, 2000, but still remember him calling me while he was sick to make sure I watched.

Too funny because it might be true @Jman

Yes! This is what pro wrestling needs! There has to be a resemblance of reality. The last 20+ years of the internet has really diminished professional wrestling. ***NSFW***

Took my youngest to the Squared Circle Expo in Indy today. Got to see some of the guys from my day and he got an Auto from Dolph Ziggler who he really likes. Here’s a few pics but it was tough to get most of them. Sting was in a room that you could only see him if you paid for an Auto or Personal Photo Op. It was cool tho. They would have conversations with and answer your questions.

IMG_2879.jpeg
IMG_2887.jpeg
IMG_2883.jpeg
IMG_2882.jpeg
IMG_2884.jpeg
IMG_2881.jpeg

Back