Pro Wrestling Thread

WWE draft night. Hoping to see Balor, Bayley and American Alpha getting called up to Raw or Smackdown.

There is six call ups. Airies should be one as well maybe Carmella or Aska?

Anyone watching battleground

I really enjoyed the show last night. Just about every match had something fun in it.

Caught a brief minutes of last nights show.First wrestling i have watched in over ten years.Nothing can even come close to WCW-NWA from the mid eighties to early nineties.Not really the talent but better story lines back than

Battleground was great and Sami/KO stole the show by far. Raw tonight was pretty solid too, Sasha Banks finally stripped Charlotte (thank god) and the New Day/Club fued should be great along with Rollins and Balor at SummerSlam!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Sasha and Charlotte stole the show last night. The brand split should be refreshing but I'm not a fawn on this universal title.

Sasha and Charlotte stole the show last night. The brand split should be refreshing but I'm not a fawn on this universal title.
That match was insane. Sasha had an Undertaker moment when diving out of the ring and im glad she didnt hurt herself seriously. Finn Balor is just what Raw needed too

I had the same thought. I used to pay attention to Raw but it is just reality TV. I lived around some of the old NWA guys. These guys put on a better show IMO
Caught a brief minutes of last nights show.First wrestling i have watched in over ten years.Nothing can even come close to WCW-NWA from the mid eighties to early nineties.Not really the talent but better story lines back than

Really great Raw last night. Looking forward to catching Smackdown tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#WolvesUp

Yeah me either, not the greatest name for a belt.

Yeah weird name, but not sure what else to call it. Awesome episode last night. Tonight should be fun as well.

That match was insane. Sasha had an Undertaker moment when diving out of the ring and im glad she didnt hurt herself seriously. Finn Balor is just what Raw needed too
Was thinking the same thing when Sasha went cheek first into the floor mat. I was surprised to see her pop up so quickly.

So glad Sasha got the belt off Charlotte, that was a very good match. Really shocked Balor got 2 victories on Monday night, looks like he'll get a huge push right from the start. Wish they would have made Rollins earn his spot at Summerslam, tired of him being handed everything. Shocked Dolph got the win to face Ambrose, hopefully they just use Dolph to give Dean another title defense victory. Imagine Cena vs Style at Summerslam and then hopefully AJ moves onto a feud with Ambrose for the title. Wish Owens was on smackdown, they could use another top heel.
Dolph is the best seller they have. He works so hard and is a great company guy too. I wouldn't be shocked if he beat Dean at SS.

The Finn wins were more of a Reigns punishment. Vince is pi**ed, and he finally made Roman get pinned clean. Twice in back to back nights mind you, 2 more times than all of last year.

The stone cold podcast with Ambrose was not very good. Ambrose almost seemed under the influence.

What's with the jobbers lately. It's terrible tv.

The stone cold podcast with Ambrose was not very good. Ambrose almost seemed under the influence.

What's with the jobbers lately. It's terrible tv.

Jobbers are great. Bite your tongue.

#WolvesUp

My opinions of the McMahon family aside, they are entertaining!!!

Charlotte is sloppy tonight.

Reigns and Rusev is good so far.

Wonder is Sasha was truly injured.

Reigns and Rusev is good so far.

Wonder is Sasha was truly injured.

It's Sasha, she's probably injured :( Glad to see some THPers with a network sub!

Sasha had already been pulled from upcoming live events.

Rumor has it suspension looming...

#WolvesUp

Sasha had already been pulled from upcoming live events.

Rumor has it suspension looming...

#WolvesUp

Suspension for what? When she was dropped that looked nasty.

I like this Reigns.

Orton is destroyed.

Suspension for what? When she was dropped that looked nasty.

I like this Reigns.

Orton is destroyed.

That's just a rumor. I saw another report that she is off a month or so to nurse some nagging injuries.

Rumors afoot.

#WolvesUp

that was awful. More matches ended in non finishes than actual finishes. It's common practice to do that on Raw or the small PPVs but in the big 2 they need to deliver.

HHH, Owens? This is going to be good.

Honestly was shocked at that outcome. Didn't see HHH coming back in the mix. Definitely thought they would run with Rollins or Reigns as champ. Much welcomed outcome for sure though.
I was almost positive that he was going to pedigree KO when he was celebrating with him but I guess he isn't ready to call it yet.

It makes sense to start a HHH fued with a baby face Rollins. He failed HHH as a protege and lost 3 times, and this way Seth can turn face with Stephanie behind him so he gets a big push while Stephanie's book sells more in Sept. rather than how much it would if she was still heel.

Back