Pro Wrestling Thread

Naw not even close to matching that match. You can tell the big difference with NXT and Main roster.... Passion. Just watching them compete you can tell the NXT wrestlers are hungry and Main roster expects to be there.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Also, NXT has a feel that they are less worried about producing a "tv show" and they put on a "wrestling show." Way, WAY less scripting. The "authority figures" have much more limited roles. RAW and SmackDown are the direct contrasts of that.

Personally, I am sick & tired of Stephanie/HHH/Vince talking about how dumb "we" are, then trying to draw a parallel between "us" and Reigns. They're trying to bait people into cheering for him and it's sooooo not working and honestly, it's gotten highly redundant.

I'm not sure how many of my fellow THP'er listen to podcasts discussing Pro Wrestling, but for the last year I have been on one. If anyone is interested check it out...

7523e6d354aef998d8e16bb7cae5e492.jpg

Dax

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not sure how many of my fellow THP'er listen to podcasts discussing Pro Wrestling, but for the last year I have been on one. If anyone is interested check it out...

Dax

Hell yeah, dude.... I'm huge into the podcasts. I listen to them while I'm working and after RAW's and PPV's. I'll check it out.

But now the trend is change again brock lesnar is back a real fighter

NWO 4 Life!!!

Oh man, NWO. I miss the 'good ole days'... Like when Harry mentioned WCW country on the podcast.

Man, I still remember the NWO guys like it was yesterday. They look so old now.

Dax

They do a great show.

Very sad that her life went out of control. She was a star back when I used to check in on wrestling a few times per month.

Crazy right? I did read that she has had some troubles, and sadly this often times is the end result.

Sad see her and prince both leave us.

Video was made Sunday. Clearly she's on something.

I watched parts of it. That was really bizarre.

Received starcade essential DVDs as a gift and just started watching these.The matches back with Flair/Harley Race/Rhodes/Freebirds etc ..were wrestling matches.Stuff now is all gimmick and camera effects

Just watched money in the bank. Ambrose!!!! Oh the shield is going to make for some good tv.

Stone Cold was such a part of my intro into professional wresting while starting to watch, love this video!

So was this fan staged or what!!!

So was this fan staged or what!!!

It wasn't staged. Stone Cold talked about it on his podcast a few years ago. They beat the crap out of the guy, as they should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After many years of enjoying wrestling I have to say what I see now just it not interesting anymore. Damn, did I grow up or did they?

After many years of enjoying wrestling I have to say what I see now just it not interesting anymore. Damn, did I grow up or did they?
I've had some of the same thoughts lately, there still is nostalgia in it for me when there's cross over to the older wrestlers, but I just can't get hyped for some of the new performers.

I don't watch it nearly as much lately and the story lines, constant outside interference in many of the matches just ruins it for me. The "main event" match last night was terrible

If they break up New Day I might break all my clubs.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Back