Project X Even flow T1100 white

Only took him 9months to ponder a driver shaft after making one, lol

Poor Kang. Doubt he expected these posts so quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poor Kang. Doubt he expected these posts so quickly.

Mine was more a backhanded compliment because he’s been so good.

His head probably just stopped spinning after DB destroyed everything he thought he knew lol
Bingo!!! Hahahahahaha. In all honesty when PX puts out a product I immediately ponder. I've been a fan of them since hzrdus really changed my driving game and it seems like Don reads my mind about what is next haha. After THCE, you can't help but be team Project X

Bingo!!! Hahahahahaha. In all honesty when PX puts out a product I immediately ponder. I've been a fan of them since hzrdus really changed my driving game and it seems like Don reads my mind about what is next haha. After THCE, you can't help but be team Project X

True and that yellow was pretty deadly for you

I’ll bring the cash, you bring the liquor, and I’ll try and keep Mward away from you at least until lunch time.

No need to worry about MWard bothering me. We have a nice spot for him between the dumpsters where he can watch a closed circuit simulcast.

Those look awesome

I am stalking the release of these

No need to worry about MWard bothering me. We have a nice spot for him between the dumpsters where he can watch a closed circuit simulcast.
Hi DB! Please check PM when you get a chance, thanks! :)

My Tensei Orange experiment was a failure so back to waiting for some T1100 EvenFlow White goodness I go!!!

My Tensei Orange experiment was a failure so back to waiting for some T1100 EvenFlow White goodness I go!!!
Did you add weight to the head? I'm not sure if the even flow white is counterbalanced like the tensei orange, I'm hoping it is

Did you add weight to the head? I'm not sure if the even flow white is counterbalanced like the tensei orange, I'm hoping it is

I didn’t! I’m definitely interested to find out more about the EF White, though!

I didn’t! I’m definitely interested to find out more about the EF White, though!
Yeah as I understand it the tensei orange is pretty aggressively counterbalanced. Appx 3 swing weight points. The design idea is to be able to put more weight in the head giving more mass for ball speed without feeling like you're swinging a sledge hammer. I havent seen anything about how much counterbalancing the ef white has. IIRC hzrdus yellow and t1100 are "slightly counter balanced."

Maybe @DB TT can drop in and educate us

Yeah as I understand it the tensei orange is pretty aggressively counterbalanced. Appx 3 swing weight points. The design idea is to be able to put more weight in the head giving more mass for ball speed without feeling like you're swinging a sledge hammer. I havent seen anything about how much counterbalancing the ef white has. IIRC hzrdus yellow and t1100 are "slightly counter balanced."

Maybe @DB TT can drop in and educate us

Waiting for DB TT to chime in like...

giphy.gif

Note to self.
Don't hit any of Kangs clubs when he gets them.
5f1dce68ebc3b2811e532b8b49efddf8.gif

Note to self.
Don't hit any of Kangs clubs when he gets them.
5f1dce68ebc3b2811e532b8b49efddf8.gif

Too late...was too much fun. Click for a little more >
Spoiler
Monster combo with the Rogue Sub Zero Plus. I could actually see the ball rolling after landing. Just couldn't believe it!

94fef94683000126e2ede44b1068f622.jpg

Last edited:
This one intrigues me...

Such a subtle look to it when the logo is down and just sits there waiting to provide some excitement. It doesn't let you down for sure.

Was the closest on approach I've ever been on a par5 yesterday and it provided stability in front of an audience. Friends of the people we were playing with enjoying time on their deck. Thankfully everything else came together after the drive as well and carded an eagle. Good times.

This hasn’t been released yet has it?

This hasn’t been released yet has it?
As far as I know, no. At Golf Galaxy we got our TS2 and TS3 demos last week which have them so maybe they're making their way out there.

I could be wrong and they could be out though.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I tested this shaft in the TS2 and TS3. Compared to my Evenflow blue it launched and spun a touch lower and felt a bit stiffer. It was smooth and stiff just like my old Diama ahina' 70x which I miss.I will order one for the F8 driver as soon as they release.

I tested this shaft in the TS2 and TS3. Compared to my Evenflow blue it launched and spun a touch lower and felt a bit stiffer. It was smooth and stiff just like my old Diama ahina' 70x which I miss.I will order one for the F8 driver as soon as they release.

That is good to hear

Never have swung a true blue but even can concur seeing similar from Black to White.

Back