Project X HandCrafted Experience Recap & Review - Time Lapse Shaft Creation

I have loved every thread about this event.

Don is a lot of things. But cruel is certainly one of them.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

uploaded_file20110510-22030-r6kz35-0.

I have been referred to as Lex Luthor.

I think I broke the thread.

I love how Don's last several posts are all directly related for his love for me :)

21420124923_4afb366dbe_o.png

By love, you must mean "fear of my arch nemesis conquering the world".

Shhhhhhh she's still sleeping....

93B0FEBC-8FBD-4993-A036-979B0072BB9F_zpsw2t3pnqc.jpg

Bubba watches you sleep?

I was secretly hoping it would be in the mail...I actually looked on my porch at lunch :(

I was secretly hoping it would be in the mail...I actually looked on my porch at lunch :(
This may be the single best post of this thread!
Well, except for all the other shaft pictures, and commentary, and Don's input, and your shaft next to Paul...

This thread is amazing

I can't tell for sure but if I was a betting man, I think Chump Fries' lady is smiling in that picture. Wonder if she even thinks of CF any more?

Oh my. What a turn of events this thread has taken! Can someone enlighten me as to why courtney's shafts is everywhere BUT with him? Did he PM Don THAT many times to deserve this cruelty??? Hahahahahaha

[Youtube]http://youtu.be/FsqJFIJ5lLs[/youtube]

The highlight of my day is coming home and catching up on this thread. It is absolutely amazing!

Oh my. What a turn of events this thread has taken! Can someone enlighten me as to why courtney's shafts is everywhere BUT with him? Did he PM Don THAT many times to deserve this cruelty??? Hahahahahaha

Don just hates my frock. During our round he secretly told me I was everything he wished he could be in life and now I'm getting payback.

And to think, I got him a yearly subscription to Teen Vogue. Ungrateful is what I say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don just hates my frock. During our round he secretly told me I was everything he wished he could be in life and now I'm getting payback.

And to think, I got him a yearly subscription to Teen Vogue. Ungrateful is what I say.

Bahahahahahaha I LOL reading that

I hate you for your full head of glorious hair! However you did pick that Philly Cheese Steak joint and damn it you know I can't stay mad at you.

Now I feel bad.

I hate you for your full head of glorious hair! However you did pick that Philly Cheese Steak joint and damn it you know I can't stay mad at you.

Now I feel bad.
1. Hair is overrated.
2. What Philly Cheese steak joint we talking about?
3. You slept with his shaft. What are you mad about?

1. Hair is overrated.
2. What Philly Cheese steak joint we talking about?
3. You slept with his shaft. What are you mad about?

Ha! I thought so too until I started losing it.

I forget the name but I'm sure one of the fellas can chime in. Place was DEE LI SHUS.

She kept calling me Bubba.

Ha! I thought so too until I started losing it.

I forget the name but I'm sure one of the fellas can chime in. Place was DEE LI SHUS.

She kept calling me Bubba.
Giorgino's baby. Only place I've had a better steak was in Philly. Da BOMB :bomb:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back