Project X HandCrafted Experience Recap & Review - Time Lapse Shaft Creation

Well well well...look what showed up today :banana:

21579656084_0f0ef6ec95_o.jpg

21579659554_acf0d907f8_o.jpg

22014652038_c968759751_o.jpg

Hey! It's my ski pole! How the hell did you get that!??!

:alien:

It was a long Journey but you will indeed have it for your company thingy.

Congrats!! Finally will enjoy hitting it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a long Journey but you will indeed have it for your company thingy.

Yep, they're all going to be crazy jealous. Just gotta find the perfect grip for it and get it to the range.

Yep, they're all going to be crazy jealous. Just gotta find the perfect grip for it and get it to the range.
You know I suck becasue I had a blue and black +4 GP grip like your grey ones and I meant to put it in the tube for you. It would have matched perfect I think.

You know I suck becasue I had a blue and black +4 GP grip like your grey ones and I meant to put it in the tube for you. It would have matched perfect I think.

I think that's what I'll end up with. I also want to see how the red +4 would look on it since I have that red band on the top.

Well well well...look what showed up today :banana:

Awkward Silence wanted me to send it to everyone that entered before you got it but I told him that was too evil.

(and the Fed Ex bill would have been huge!)

Looking back I think having a random shaft painted close to the same base color and destroyed on video would have been funny also.

Looking back I think having a random shaft painted close to the same base color and destroyed on video would have been funny also.
Awkward silence is a little sadistic lol. He does have the bloody zombie shaft though!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Awkward silence is a little sadistic lol. He does have the bloody zombie shaft though!

Everyone has their own "normal"

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Glad you got it finally Chump Fries. I think it arrived 2 years and 2 months early based on what Don said in SD!

Awkward Silence wanted me to send it to everyone that entered before you got it but I told him that was too evil.

Since this was Awk's idea, this means I can enter next year's event and Don will welcome me with open arms.

For Awk...

All's well that ends well

Glad to see Chump Fries finally got his shaft. It came out great.

Chump Fries is always going to know that you slept with that beauty first. ...
Does that mean that we can nickname Chump's shaft "Galen's Sloppy Seconds"?

Does that mean that we can nickname Chump's shaft "Galen's Sloppy Seconds"?

It's a dude. He's my golf buddy. We'll play lots of golf together. How he spends his extracurriculars is up him.

It's a dude. He's my golf buddy. We'll play lots of golf together. How he spends his extracurriculars is up him.

Brother Lonnie approves of this statement, I am certain....

What Brother Lonnie doesn't know...won't hurt him...

Glad she showed up for you Mr. Fries. Hahaha love this thread.

Now get some time in with your new shaft Chump Fries! I'm very interested to hear how she/he plays for you. I recall your shaft's make-up didn't bear much resemblance to the rest of ours. Were the graphite pieces wrapped around a different steel rod than everyone else?

Now get some time in with your new shaft Chump Fries! I'm very interested to hear how she/he plays for you. I recall your shaft's make-up didn't bear much resemblance to the rest of ours. Were the graphite pieces wrapped around a different steel rod than everyone else?
That they were. Straight taper vs a curving taper for the rest of ours, as I recall.

For those with the shaft, don't forget the review thread.

For those with the shaft, don't forget the review thread.
Good call. I'll admit I've been slacking - I'll drop in there right quick, as I had an illuminating LM session yesterday.

Back