Project X RDX shaft

I continue to really like the Blue. Good feel, reminds me of all of the things I liked about HZRDUS in the past.

I continue to really like the Blue. Good feel, reminds me of all of the things I liked about HZRDUS in the past.
Still have it in the Radspeed?

I felt the Smoke Yellow was a bit stiff, and didnt fit my smooth transition swing. But the RDX Blue has been great so far. Never tried the older HZRDUS offerings, but this new line fits my swing well.

Lots of love for the blue lately, fir those that are liking the blue have you also tried the black and if so do they compare at all?

At my fitting Monday this was the winner, Smoke RDX Blue. I had no input in what I was hitting as far as shafts, just hit what I was handed and I was very happy to see this as I knew it was stock or a reasonable price in a few heads I was interested in.

This is the shaft that's coming with my Radspeed. I ordered it blind after seeing so much love for it, seems to fit a really wide range of players.

This is the shaft that's coming with my Radspeed. I ordered it blind after seeing so much love for it, seems to fit a really wide range of players.
Best of luck with it! I had gamed the Smoke Yellow before, and the Blue suits my swing a lot better. I have more of a smooth transition, nothing overly aggressive, and it has been working. I also let a few others guys play it, who all swing a bit different, and they seemed to get along with it well too.

Best of luck with it! I had gamed the Smoke Yellow before, and the Blue suits my swing a lot better. I have more of a smooth transition, nothing overly aggressive, and it has been working. I also let a few others guys play it, who all swing a bit different, and they seemed to get along with it well too.
That sounds a bit like me. I have the yellow as well, and not sure how much the shaft made the difference but I just could not get on with the driver that it was in. I'm hoping all will change soon...

That sounds a bit like me. I have the yellow as well, and not sure how much the shaft made the difference but I just could not get on with the driver that it was in. I'm hoping all will change soon...
Same with the Yellow. I'd have a few good shots a round, mixed in with a bunch of shots that were all over the place. Dispersion was never the best, and I'd have misses left one hole, and right the next. I think it will all change soon...

Taking the RDX blue 5.5 :oops: out for another spin today in the C721. If it performs as well as last time I'm going to be so confused.
What did you go with for MC?

Pretty excited to give mine a go.

I VERY much want to try the RDX Blue in my 3 wood. Has to be that PVD finish.
Well, after nearly 6 months I can finally say that I was able to get a HZRDUS RDX Blue into play today in my 3 wood. I can honestly say that I am over the moon happy with how well this shaft performs for me! It is absolutely incredible!!

The shaft feels stout during a 'waggle' test, but also very good in the hands. I have my 6.5 flex version in a Cobra F9 fairway and the balance feels perfect. I have a moderate, but deliberate tempo and I can feel the shaft all the way through my swing - I know exactly where the club head is. I'd be hard pressed to say that I can sense the counterbalance in this shaft, but I know it's there from all the reading I've done.

My very first swing was on a par 5, with a creek running through the fairway at the 260 yard mark. Depending on conditions, my usual play is to either hit my 3 wood the stock 230 yard shot, or go with driver and try to stick it in the narrow fairway. Today I pulled my 3 wood with new HZRDUS shaft for the very first time. I took my usual swing and the ball absolutely sailed out there, settling down at the 259 yard mark (according to ARCCOS). Amazing!

I thought that had to have been an anomaly so I checked in with my playing group and teed up another shot to compare. WHACK! Same thing.

Three holes later and it's a fairway off the tee. Another beautiful shot, coming to rest at 257 yards. I am beside myself happy with this new shaft combo!

I need to get out and do some more testing, but early polls say that this shaft seems to get along VERY well with my swing, and I am absolutely loving it!

tempImage4zVZM9.jpg

I have the Blue (5.5) in my Epic Speed. I was playing PX Black 5.5 before. The Blue seems to have a little more kick at my meager low-90's swing speed.

Anyone in here tried the RDX Blue and the MMT. Thoughts between the two? I have the MMT 60x in my EPIC Max LS, which I absolutely love, but won a RadSpeed XB with the RDX Blue 60 6.0. I have also read the RDX Blue plays a little stiffer than labeled. I haven't hit the RDX yet though. Thoughts or comments? My swing speed is 108-110. One reason we went with the MMT in my fitting was to help with getting spin down.

I have the RDX Blue 60 S in my XB, don’t feel it plays stiffer than other S shafts. Actually think it’s slightly softer than my UST Proforce V2 as a comparison. I’m at 100-105.

Love it though.

I have the RDX Blue 60 S in my XB, don’t feel it plays stiffer than other S shafts. Actually think it’s slightly softer than my UST Proforce V2 as a comparison. I’m at 100-105.

Love it though.
I've never tried the UST Proforce V2 before. To me, the MMT doesn't feel like a board either. It feels a tad softer than X-Flex, but has a good kick to it. Either way, if it doesn't work, I may look into getting an MMT if I can find one used and put a cobra tip on it to give it a go.

Have a RDX Blue 60 6.0 in a Mizuno st190 head, it goes in and out of the bag against a Tensei Orange CK 50 S, I cannot choose between the two......launch, spin, carry and roll out all very similar!
I'd say the Blue is better in the middle of a round (warm and free feeling swings)and the Tensei at the start (stiff and cold) and finish (mentally and physically slower)!!!
Need to make a decision and stick to it, feel wise I can say the RDX feels stiffer and more stable.

Back