Project X RDX shaft

I just corrected that post. Ventus Blue is as easy to load, imo as RDX Blue.

@Tenputt so now with more swings under your belt, noticing any discernible differences vs.your previous experiences with the Ventus Blue. I’m still sitting on the fence and lockdown end nowhere in sight. Thanks.

Went RDX in a...couple...of things that will get here in February sometime. I’m eager to hit both models, I’m still much more a Riptide, or even better yet my 1 of 1 PX custom, guy but they intrigue me.

I swung the RDX blue. It was my 1st swings since about Halloween in any way. I found out quickly that at anything under 92 mph, this RDX was horrible. Once I started to hit 95+, the shaft became livelier. It peak my interest for what it could be like in actual golf season use. But you got swing it. No wussy or lazy swings swings allowed.

I swung the RDX blue. It was my 1st swings since about Halloween in any way. I found out quickly that at anything under 92 mph, this RDX was horrible. Once I started to hit 95+, the shaft became livelier. It peak my interest for what it could be like in actual golf season use. But you got swing it. No wussy or lazy swings swings allowed.

Which stiffness?

The flex was 6.0. which is normal for me. This shaft was in the Cobra head. I didn't look, but I bet the Cobra's weights were in the lowest spin setting.
When a Cobra head is in this setting, it makes most shafts feel more stiff in my hands.
Also, the real stiff handle made it seems really more stiff that It actually was.
Then again, I last swung a drive around Halloween, so my senses could be way off.

My current driver shaft is a 6.0 60g weight class Riptide. These 2 shafts are just a little different ;)

I’m digging the blue quite a bit.

I’m digging the blue quite a bit.
It’s what I went with in the Radspeed, I’m eager to give it a run.

So this could be best looking ion/pvd shaft I’ve ever seen.
1613444838525.jpg

Ive got the RDX Blue that came in my SIM2 driver and 3w. Supposedly counter balanced but I dont quite feel it. Very very limited swings with them bc I dont think im gonna hold on to the SIM2's so I cant say I got a great feel for them yet

But.... the RDX Black was awesome in the TSi3 I hit yesterday. TSi3 seems to be a flat launching head from everything ive watched, but the RDX Black is probably the lowest launching/spinning combo ive ever hit. Ive never personally felt the HZRDUS lineup to be too stout or stiff. I really like the feel of the RDX Black compared to prior generations. It has more feel to it than original HZRDUS Black

If you need to lower launch or spin I think RDX Black is the way to go. Works better for me than Ventus Black

Taking the RDX Blue out today, I’m excitedly anxious.

The RDX Blue in the RADSPEED head is pure bliss.

Cant wait to give this a try!

20210323_154942.jpg

So. The black and I are becoming fast friends in the ST-X. :oops:

Demo'ed an XB with the blue this weekend. That's what I'm getting for Morgan Cup. I loved the feel. It felt livelier in my hands through the ball. I liked it.

RDX black staring at me just begging to be hit in Epic Speed max.....soon......soon

First test with the RDX Blue was a success. I felt like I was always battling the Smoke Yellow and Smoke Green, and that they felt too stiff. My natural swing is more smooth, than a quick, aggressive transition, so it never quite felt right. But the Blue :love:. I had a great round with it today in the TEE C721. Feel was good, and I felt like it worked with me, not against me. Only one round, but I'm excited about this partnership!

I have the RDX Black in my Sim2 and I absolutely love it. Trackman numbers were exactly what I wanted to see. Spin was still a tad high but much lower than what I was getting in my Hzrdus Smoke Yellow. Combined with the new club head, I picked up about 5mph of club head speed and about 15-20 yards of carry

I got an RDX Black 60 (S) ordered with my Epic Speed, can't WAIT for that to get here!

I have a evenflow blue 6.0 65g shaft in xstiff looking to see what is comparable in 2021 in this line as im getting a new 3 wood and want the shaft to match the driver cheers in advance

Taking the RDX blue 5.5 :oops: out for another spin today in the C721. If it performs as well as last time I'm going to be so confused.

RDX Blue has been absolutely phenomenal for me so far. Two way miss seems to be largely gone and distance has been the best I've ever seen. It has definitely kicked the Ventus Black out of the bag at this point.

RDX Blue has been absolutely phenomenal for me so far. Two way miss seems to be largely gone and distance has been the best I've ever seen. It has definitely kicked the Ventus Black out of the bag at this point.
Same here. 2 rounds and I've taken away my miss left. Only miss left was just a bad swing. Otherwise its down the middle, or a small movement left to right. A great feeling shaft for those with a smooth transition.

Back