PUMA Dealer Pants

Keep on trucking! You'll get there.
Wife bought Krispy Kreme biscoff cookie donuts. Evil 😂. I resisted and are a banana

I love these shorts. They look great. I don't mind showing a little leg either.

Just ordered three pairs of the 8” dealer shorts. Who has two thumbs and doesn’t mind showing a little skin? This thigh.

I dig the look of these, though not a fan of short length for shorts. I very much a stick to a knee length or longer rule for my shorts. :LOL: Definitely need to check these out.

Just ordered three pairs of the 8” dealer shorts. Who has two thumbs and doesn’t mind showing a little skin? This thigh.
I caved and bought a couple pairs of the 8” dealer shorts too….and another pair of Alphacat shoes, and a towel.

They can’t be THAT bad can they? I guess I’ll know when I try them on in front of the wife. Her reaction will tell me everything I need to know. :LOL:

They can’t be THAT bad can they? I guess I’ll know when I try them on in front of the wife. Her reaction will tell me everything I need to know. :LOL:
They will be fine. I have been into short shorts lately. They are back in fashion.

You know what they say…the shorter the short, the longer the drive! Plus Jose talked them up a bunch on the Off Course pod so I am all in.

You know what they say…the shorter the short, the longer the drive! Plus Jose talked them up a bunch on the Off Course pod so I am all in.
I’m stoked either way, and if they’re as good looking as I hope, I’ll probably snag a few more colors.

Screenshot_20230210_230235_Chrome.jpg

I might wait until I get to see a pair of the pants. A couple pictures of theirs like this give me pause on the material and movement look of them for what I like.

The shorts I'm into. I don't mind showing some leg.

Bought 4 pairs of the Dealer shorts and love them! Look and fit great, are very comfortable.

Went to order some Dealer pants and was disappointed to find that they didn’t make them in my size. I’m a bit rounder I guess than they are accustomed to ”dealing” with. Wish they went up to a 42 waist like they do in the shorts.

I bought a pair of the Dealer pants and shorts. They are very comfortable with good stretch. I like the fit. I'll be buying more.

Got my three pairs of Dealer 8” shorts in today (navy blazer, ash grey and flamingo pink). The fit is awesome, and the length is great. Not too short and come down right to my knee. I really like them.

The quality seems great and the grip material in the waistband is a really nice feature.

I have been walking around the Miami Boat Show all morning so far in these shorts and they are excellent. By far my favorite shorts I own. And the 8” inseam isn’t short at all. They have an awesome tailored look.

I have been walking around the Miami Boat Show all morning so far in these shorts and they are excellent. By far my favorite shorts I own. And the 8” inseam isn’t short at all. They have an awesome tailored look.

Those are some bold statements. You have my attention.

So I got a pair of the 10" Dealer shorts in black for my trip last week. Very good shorts and love the material. But after wearing them, I like the 8 inch shorts better. They seem to fit a bit more above my knee without being full daisy duke, and allow my lower half to move a bit more freely. I also like the overall look more, as it seems like a more tailored fit.

So I got a pair of the 10" Dealer shorts in black for my trip last week. Very good shorts and love the material. But after wearing them, I like the 8 inch shorts better. They seem to fit a bit more above my knee without being full daisy duke, and allow my lower half to move a bit more freely. I also like the overall look more, as it seems like a more tailored fit.
I was hoping for full daisy duke at the Morgan Cup

Does anyone have experience with the fitted version of the Dealer pants? I want to order some for work but I don’t want them to be too tight.

Went ahead and picked up a pair of these on sale for work. I've loved all of Puma's stuff from the past couple of years, so I'm confident they'll get the job done. I will have to get them tailored, though. No one makes a 28" inseam for golf pants. More's the pity.

Ordered a pair of the 10" shorts, and they came in today. Initial impression is great fit and very comfortable.

Does anyone have experience with the fitted version of the Dealer pants? I want to order some for work but I don’t want them to be too tight.
Circled back here to answer my own question. Got two pairs of the Tailored Dealer pants in today, and I love the fit. They are not too tight at all. In fact, they have a bit more room than I expected. I definitely prefer the tailored cut over the standard. They have a much better fit in the legs for me.

Back