PUMA Dealer Pants

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today PUMA GOLF introduced DEALER, an all-new line of premium men’s pants and shorts ($70/shorts, $90/pants). Featuring numerous high-end details, PUMA’s latest franchise elevates the brand’s bottoms to a whole new level and offers a variety of colors and styles to match anyone’s taste.

Designed to provide top-notch performance with the addition of enhanced durability and outstanding fit, the DEALER franchise is manufactured with recycled two-way stretch woven fabric that was specifically selected for easy wash and wear. With an expanded range of styles and colors, there’s sure to be a pair of DEALER pants or shorts to fit any player.

Other features of the new DEALER franchise include a stretch waistband with branded silicone interior tape (for improved fit), lightweight woven pockets for enhanced utility, an additional valuables pocket, and even an “Enjoy Golf,” label in the fly. The DEALER pants are offered in both standard and tailored cuts and both pants and shorts are offered in expanded color options including black, white glow, slate sky, ash gray, deep navy, alabaster, coconut, strong gray, deep sage, sedate gray, and deep dive, among others.

“Our goal was to design a line of men’s bottoms that would provide premium looks, fit, and performance,” said Chris MacNeill, Team Head, Golf Apparel at PUMA GOLF. “We’ve not only done that but also created a line that can be equally perfect in both casual and formal settings. Any player can find a pair of DEALER bottoms with the style and fit to match their individual taste and needs.”

PumaDEALERpants.jpeg

I gotta get a few pairs of shorts in 8”. So many color options.

I mean, I’m a Puma shorts and pants fanboy so I’ll check them out.

I am in need of a pants and shorts overhaul soon, so I'm sure these will get a look.

“Enjoy Golf,” label in the fly.... weird placement.

They've got a great track record with pants and shorts. Will check them out at some point. (y)

Correct belt loop count @oumagic

I basically have a Puma wardrobe so definitely looking into these

I will have to look into these. Depending on the “woven pockets” could be a win.

That green looks really sharp!

Co-worker just walked past my desk: "Why do you have a picture of a butt on your screen"

New pants release announcement, thats why.

Co-worker just walked past my desk: "Why do you have a picture of a butt on your screen"

😄😄😄😄

Golfers look like weirdos to the outside world!

I’m looking forward to seeing these and hearing the Morgan Cup participants thoughts on these.

Not sure a golf pants review needed a NSFW warning, but I guess here we are!🤷‍♂️

Yes please- I don't know that I own a pair of golf shorts/pants that aren't Puma so will be checking these out for certain.

I’m looking forward to seeing these and hearing the Morgan Cup participants thoughts on these.
I'm looking forward to trying them and letting you know.

Perfect something else to add to want or in this case needs list.

Those look pretty sharp, even in the green. I’d check them out

yes please

The 101's were very good, I imagine they have built off those. Excited to try them out.

I am in need of a pants and shorts overhaul soon, so I'm sure these will get a look.

“Enjoy Golf,” label in the fly.... weird placement.
Just a reminder when you stop at the turn after a bad front 9 to have fun.

Those look great.

Not sure a golf pants review needed a NSFW warning, but I guess here we are!🤷‍♂️

I guess that would depend where you worked.....and how close you are with the work group

Huge fan of Puma clothing. Will add one pair of pants and at least two pairs of shorts to the golf wardrobe.

I’ve never had Puma pants or shorts, not for any particular reason really but will have to check these out. I like that they added the silicone band on the inside. My adidas pants and Ben Hogan shorts have this and love that feature bc it helps your shirt stay tucked in the way you want it to.

I’m liking everything I’m reading.

Back