PUMA Dealer Pants

Circled back here to answer my own question. Got two pairs of the Tailored Dealer pants in today, and I love the fit. They are not too tight at all. In fact, they have a bit more room than I expected. I definitely prefer the tailored cut over the standard. They have a much better fit in the legs for me.
The fit is good. I like the slightly tapered lower pant leg. They’re a more tailored fit in the thighs and hips than the standard Dealer pants but it isn’t by very much at all.

I bought 3 more pair of the Dealer Tailored pants. These have become my go-tos for daily wear. They are incredibly comfortable in the high heat and humidity of summer.

I bought 3 more pair of the Dealer Tailored pants. These have become my go-tos for daily wear. They are incredibly comfortable in the high heat and humidity of summer.
Same here. I own 4 currently. I may get a few more. I wear them to work almost daily.

Bought a pair of black tailored pants online. Got them today. They are quite nice. Really nice fit and feel.

Bought a pair of black tailored pants online. Got them today. They are quite nice. Really nice fit and feel.
I've been pondering a pair or two. Nice enough to wear to work, business casual?

Amazon has them on their "try before you buy" program, just ordered some.
nice. hope they work out for you. They seem really nice. I need to order a couple pairs....probably not the tailored ones for me though. :ROFLMAO:

nice. hope they work out for you. They seem really nice. I need to order a couple pairs....probably not the tailored ones for me though. :ROFLMAO:
Going to be hit or miss, with all the time i've spent in the gym, i'm wondering if the tailored version will be too snug in the thighs. I'll report back!

Going to be hit or miss, with all the time i've spent in the gym, i'm wondering if the tailored version will be too snug in the thighs. I'll report back!
They will not be. All the dealer paints I own are the tailored style and they still have plenty of room. Not a slim fit by any stretch. I am wearing a light grey pair right now, in fact. And they are 100% acceptable for a business casual look. I often wear them with a blazer and dress shirt for depositions or meetings.

This is a great pant. I am getting ready to pack for a trade show and will take my light grey pair.

I had purchased a pair of Jackpot 5 Pocket pants earlier this year. After wearing them maybe 3 times, I noticed a hole at the bottom of the right rear pocket. I contacted Puma not knowing if they could do anything. It turns out they were still under the 1 year warranty. Well, now I have a pair of Dealer 5 Pocket pants on the way.

Puma stands behind their products. 🙂

Back