PUMA Dealer Pants

Correct belt loop count @oumagic

I basically have a Puma wardrobe so definitely looking into these
Double loop centered in the back is top notch. It really helps bigger guys like me avoid the plumber’s crack.

Love Puma shorts. They fit my thicccness.

These sound great. I need a couple black pairs of pants.

dont own puma pants or shorts. maybe that changes as these sound awesome.

their jackpot line is my favorite short/pants at the moment so looking forward to trying this line as well

I have been wearing a lot of golf pants for work lately, so I will definitely check this out. The name made me think it has a lot of pockets, so I am curious to see what the full product looks like.

I really like the 2 pairs of gray puma pants I have. Definitely interested in these I like when pants have a tapered leg

I have been wearing a lot of golf pants for work lately, so I will definitely check this out. The name made me think it has a lot of pockets, so I am curious to see what the full product looks like.

I'm very interested. Wonder what size they run to

What I appreciate about Puma clothing is they take in to account inseam for people and don't make everything one length. These look fantastic!

What I appreciate about Puma clothing is they take in to account inseam for people and don't make everything one length. These look fantastic!
That is good because everyone doesn't need long shorts ;)

Do these also come as joggers?
I was searching for this question!

These look great, most of my golf pants now are the Puma Jackpot series and I love them. May have to grab a couple pairs of these.

Are these nice enough to wear in an office environment? I'm looking for some new pants and was hoping to kill two birds with one stone by getting some pants for the course and office.

That green looks really sharp!

Co-worker just walked past my desk: "Why do you have a picture of a butt on your screen"

New pants release announcement, thats why.

I love Puma Pants and Shorts. Can’t wait to get some of these

Just got the email for the Dealer shorts.

View attachment 9154154

That last pic... I really hope none of my playing partners are eager to show that much leg when we're playing together lmao
Got it. No 5" inseam when playing with you.

The 2nd picture looks pretty great though - in terms of length.

Pants go up to a size 40 in the waist and 34 inches in length.
Whelp not yet. 2 more pant sizes to go before I get there

Back