PUMA Golf CloudSpun Apparel Review

There a few of those that I like but $45 for a tee? That's a bit steep even if it is Cloudspun goodness.
Agreed. I caved on the $35 Cobra Cloudspun t-shirts when they were available, but $45 is too much for me.

Cloudspun is great, soft and stretchy, with good wicking. I now have 3 of them.

I’ve become a Cloudspun snob. Over the last couple of months I’ve purchased several shirts, a crew neck, a lightweight hoodie and a couple of QZips. My wife has gotten several items as well. Fortunately most of this was on good to great sales.

I’ve become a Cloudspun snob. Over the last couple of months I’ve purchased several shirts, a crew neck, a lightweight hoodie and a couple of QZips. My wife has gotten several items as well. Fortunately most of this was on good to great sales.
It's the best. I need more

The hoodie I just bought was only the second hoodie I've ever purchased. I don't like bulky fabrics around my neck, and the Cloudspun hoodie is so lightweight and soft that it's barely noticeable.

Wore my new Arnie Castle Cloudspun qtr zip today for a round. Mid 40s at the start and mid 50s at the end. Comfortable all day.

Picked up a cloudspun hoodie on a huge discount. Crazy comfortable.

Cloudspun crews are fire. Got navy blazer and quiet shade. How many is too many to have? Eying the purple charcoal and ski patrol heather.

Cloudspun crews are fire. Got navy blazer and quiet shade. How many is too many to have? Eying the purple charcoal and ski patrol heather.
There is no limit, I don’t think.

I've grabbed a pile of Puma stuff, most of it cloudspun, and it is absolutely amazing for the current discounted prices. The hoodie is probably my personal fave.

I saw some Cloudspun stuff at Marshall's yesterday evening. None in my size. :(

Lots of good Cloudspun deals on TGW now. Just loaded up on polos and trying out a pair of the Puma jackpot pants.

Lots of good Cloudspun deals on TGW now. Just loaded up on polos and trying out a pair of the Puma jackpot pants.
I think you will like the Jackpot pants. This thread has me thinking I need to get a few more Cloudspun shirts. They feel great but I also like that I can wear them for work and then hit the course after.

They're the best!

View attachment 9148723

Thanks, got one of each color!
I have those, and to be honest the neck size drives me crazy. I wish they were larger, as they are perfect otherwise. Been real tempted to cut a vee notch in the front and get on with it.

I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this thread.

I'll be getting myself a new hoodie now.
The hoodies are awesome. That is, If you are like me and want a hoodie that is not thick.

Back