PUMA Golf CloudSpun Apparel Review

My issue as well, little low on the mediums. Made work what I could when they had it, but only got away with two
I just bought the other two colors and felt ridiculous paying half of full price... purely because these are 100 dollars off full price hahaha

...but I had to have them all.

Just so y'all know, I've declared tomorrow as World Cloudspun Day. Wear it if you got it.

I just bought the other two colors and felt ridiculous paying half of full price... purely because these are 100 dollars off full price hahaha

...but I had to have them all.

I believe my cloudspun quarter zip collection is at 5. Polos are up to.. uh.. 7?

Extra points if you add some AP Collection to it.

I like the corset more than I do the sweatshirt, but they didn’t have any left in medium.

Anyone else wonder if they’ll ever make pants with cloudspun? Maybe pants more than shorts since it’s a warmer material, but on a day in the 40-50’s, these would be killer.
I'm not sure where "Cloudspunner" comes from, but Academy has some 'jogger pants' that appear to be Cloudspun.

1637699853802.png

Who’s wearing it on World Cloudspun Day?

792E9E89-4B95-481D-999C-817C2C5437E8.jpeg

100% of it. I got the typical "we have no idea what you like or what to get you!" and I just look at them like they have three heads.

What, is Cloudspun a joke to you all?
My girls felt my crew when I got back from Vegas. They now have multiple pieces.

My girls felt my crew when I got back from Vegas. They now have multiple pieces.
My wife is getting a couple of Cloudspun pieces for Christmas

image.jpg
Cloudspun caddie
Cloudspun quarter. The only way to travel this Thanksgiving season.

If it's Cloudspun day then it is Puma with wings day.

16377753592986118679212503334114.jpg

Start of the year - 0 Puma attire - end of the year.... 4 cloudspun 1/4s (2 CB/2AP), 1 crew neck, 2 polos....

Just ordered the AP Cloudspun Clubhouse 1/4 in the future blue. $35.00 is to good of a deal to pass up especially since when they are still $140.00 most places. This will be my 1st Cloudspun piece.

Back