PUMA Golf CloudSpun Apparel Review

This shirt looked real sharp in person
B45E2E20-1244-48D9-9E5E-681A35A68A17.jpeg

I know this isn't their golf line, but this hoodie is really, really comfortable. If the red one wasn't two-toned, I'd get it, too.
The hoodie is so comfortable. I wish I’d bought another when I bought my blue one.

I wore a Cloudspun polo for the first time today for golf. It is actually really comfortable - so light you hardly feel it, and nicely stretchy so it doesn't bind or chafe during the swing. The feeling of a shirt placket rubbing on my sternum really bugs me, and the Cloudspun is probably the best polo I've ever worn in that regard. Even the placket is soft and didn't bother me at all.

To be honest, I cannot tell any difference in the Puma Cloudspun polo shirt material from my Bad Birdie and other golf polo shirts in my closet? I don't understand the hype beyond most of their competitors. The only difference I see is the difference in fit, but once I determined what size to buy from each, they display no discernable difference.

Ordered one of the polos. Ready to try it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wore my new polo to sadly a funeral yesterday. Shirt felt awesome and I got multiple compliments on it. I see more in my future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I wasn’t already pretty curious on the 2022 Cloudspun attire, I may be a bit more psyched for it. I just wonder now what I’ll somehow receive a duplicate of come October 🤷🏻‍♂️

I've gone at least 4 months without buying a Cloudspun product.

I've gotta say that my cloudspuns are a favourite on course. Not the best to wear while searching for balls in the trees and I am still not convinced that they will last long term through the wash, but so far they are the only shirt to remain tucked in an entire round, turn with me, fit well and feel like a cloud.

Just got a polo today and it feels amazing. Any washing tips? Really don’t want to see this beauty shrink.

Just got a polo today and it feels amazing. Any washing tips? Really don’t want to see this beauty shrink.
I wash and dry mine on delicate and have had no shrink yet. It does say air dry, but i didn’t listen 😂

I wash and dry mine on delicate and have had no shrink yet. It does say air dry, but i didn’t listen 😂
I do listen but it sure would be easier not to. Actually I guess not easier, hanging it up either way. Nevermind, comment aborted.

Some new Cloudspun t-shirts:

Some new Cloudspun t-shirts:

There a few of those that I like but $45 for a tee? That's a bit steep even if it is Cloudspun goodness.

Back